Nooky72

Dog Marley
Still Buzzing....

dOUBp4W.png

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Vapin da Hash..

All time favorites..
Good Lord, I'm really really ....... High?

She packed my bags last night, pre-flight
Zero hour, nine A.M.
And I'm gonna be high
As a kite by then
I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no no no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man
Burnin' out his fuse up here alone
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man
Burnin' out his fuse up here alone
Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
In fact, it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them
If you did..

:clap:

I'm not ashamed to say, Elton has brought many tears, from of a myriad of emotions, his live work...

World Class.

My pillow beckons me:zzz:

G'nite FC.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

I missed the edit window last night & didn't want to get yelled at for a double post, but last night when I was cleaning up I noticed I forgot to turn the vape off. I was definitely done. Yet it was still ready for a hit, so... I held that one and it was nice. So then, one last one for the night. I was typing and suddenly in the middle of a paragraph suddenly forgot how to spell.

Tonight, a few nice hits on the platform before catching the train. About to get into the home unit.

Vaping is beautiful.

(Edit: I just realized that typing up a post without the ability to spell may have been worth the price of the double post. Coulda been interesting...)

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Good morning all! I've got coffee in my hand and the vape is at optimal temp. Blue Dream take me away....weeeeeeeeee

I'm ready for football, let's go Chargers!

Ron, I really hate to spoil your Blue Dream high but the Chargers are going down. :)

Adrian Peterson is going to shred their defense, just like I'm going to shred some Blue
Dream in your honor.

Pre - vape bump

Ron, I really hate to spoil your Blue Dream high but the Chargers are going down. :)

Adrian Peterson is going to shred their defense, just like I'm going to shred some Blue
Dream in your honor.

Pre - vape bump
Ha never! I just hope Rivers doesn't give away the game with wild interceptions.
Cheers to you, Blue Dream is my favorite strain hands down.

killick

But I like it!
"you know man, the stuff thats tied to the stick'

Dog ATV-walked, breakfast done, 1 basket down in MV, coffee loaded with tinc *and* cocobudder, and HI for brekkie dessert...

1406 km round trip in the smart car. The first half almost killed me, but lumbar support for the return trip helped a lot! Plus stopping for frequent walk/stretch breaks. And the routine was to refresh herb at every stop, so every hour MV got a new basket. And that is the secret to a 'reduced pain' roadtrip, at least yesterday... ;)

BigJohnny

Bumpity bump. Just had a couple of ELBs in the Cloud Evo. Been vaping some 4 week cured Original Amnesia that took 14 weeks to finish. It doesn't look all that great, not very sparkly and fairly loose buds, but it smacks you in the head like a train. Great early evening but not so much for bedtime.

Top Bottom