Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Bumped like a sloth in receipt of belly strokes...

N3hVAHr.png
Me too, bruh....
3aDEwYe.gif

Bump.

:peace:

killick

But I like it!
So I should have posted in here last night, but I couldn't really type... 2 loads in MV, then a couple of loads in the Vapman, then a few in the HI. Interspersed between 1 bag of cheesiest, 3/4 bag of ripple chips, sour cream /onion dip, and finished the night by trying some of the most expensive dispensary stuff I've found - de waxed starcloud shatter. To make a long story short it was pretty awesome. I heated it twice, and left it there. I wonder if Vapman will open this morning? Maybe just a touch of heat will have it going again in no time...

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@killick I wanted to post last night too, but I mixed a salad of truly connoisseur grade flower from my favorite local grower's best stuff. That plus one of my homemade cookie brownies that I estimate at 100+mg THC had me giggling like I did in high school when I first got high.

I laughed at my cat for five minutes with tears in my eyes. And it wasn't doing anything Funny.

And honestly, I thing the giggling was medicinal.

killick

But I like it!
I did a whole mixed bag - high CBD during the day, high THC Sativa for the evening, and far too much of it - munchies and all, which I usually never get! So about 3 hours after bedtime I decide to switch to the high THC Indica, and then topped it all off with the Starcloud. I'm still feeling it, but that might have to do with the part about testing the Vapman with a bit of heat, and then loading Minivap with a load of the Sativa again, just to see...

And now I want a cookiebrownie. See what you've started? :)

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Cookie brownies are great. Make a batch of slightly runny cookie dough(more oil!) and a batch h of brownies. Layer the cookies on top of the brownies.

There is also a boxed mix available now too.

I've been sitting in the hammock watching hummingbirds compete with honeybees for the feeder. I'd do something about the bees, but I'm sympathetic, having been a former and future beekeeper.

That reminds me. I need to do bait my swarm traps with pheromone attractant, as I'm patiently trying to capture a wild feral swarm for the increased disease and parasite resistance commercial bees have lost.

Becoming disabled had given me the gift of patience. I'm seriously thinking right now about where I want to plant a couple cherry trees I plan on hanging a hammock between in 20 years. The cedar and Japanese maple are doing a fine job right now, but it's on a slope I don't care for falling down someday of I fall out of the hammock when I'm an old man.

As they say, the best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is right now.

I think that will be today's mantra.

killick

But I like it!
Dog woke me up at 0515 this morning. I managed to ignore him and slothed til 0730, and while having brekkie I realized there were a bunch of cows in our yard. Thanks mutt... So anyways I finished brekkie, gave a couple of cows the stink-eye, and off they went. I go out, check the yard, other than a few chewed up apple tree branches, and some fresh fertilizer, not too bad! Might as well go to congratulate myself with Vapman...

So, while doing my thing in the vape lounge (cause it's the coolest place in the house, and not just cause I'm there, if you know what I'm sayin... ;) It's also beside the carport, which is where the dogs outdoor water dish is. And it's getting a lot of action judging by the noise... But the dog is sleeping beside my desk? So a quick look out the window shows a cow and two little calves drinking from the dogs water dish and scraping the dust off the jeep with their cute little butts.

So now that the hard work is out of the way (they ran out of the yard as soon as they saw me through the window), I'm gonna have a chat with Heat Island. S'up, HI?

ginolicious

Dog woke me up at 0515 this morning. I managed to ignore him and slothed til 0730, and while having brekkie I realized there were a bunch of cows in our yard. Thanks mutt... So anyways I finished brekkie, gave a couple of cows the stink-eye, and off they went. I go out, check the yard, other than a few chewed up apple tree branches, and some fresh fertilizer, not too bad! Might as well go to congratulate myself with Vapman...

So, while doing my thing in the vape lounge (cause it's the coolest place in the house, and not just cause I'm there, if you know what I'm sayin... ;)

So now that the hard work is out of the way (they ran out of the yard as soon as they saw me through the window), I'm gonna have a chat with Heat Island. S'up, HI?

I enjoyed reading that very much haha. A vape lounge eh? Sounds so nice. My apartment is so small so I do it at my kitchen table, in front of the TV, or on my balcony if it's nice out.

Micke

So there I was guzzling phillips screwdrivers...

Well, actually it/they was/were EC190 screwdrivers with an AJ spike.

Then I thought: "Hey, why wouldn't some wax improve this?" So I threw some killer chernobyl [tastes bitter to me but i don't know krep] in a can and fried it in my haze vape. My haze is slow like me, so I set my egg timer on 4 mins. I held it to 2 medium (marathon Mark Spitz swimming events) enormous rips.

Dam, but I personally think botanico's [denver] house 'trates are church. drove just over 500 mile round trip... haven't used 1/3 of 10 grams trates in 2 months. Seems strong to this n0000000b but what do I know? nada zilch bupkiss nuttin oops, ran out of that crap faster than expected

ok, gettin' a little too twisted to type methibnks.. cottonmouth.. BEER! brb.. ?

edit: Glad I held the nookyoolar bit to 2. Wow, pleasantly whacked. Killer. There was something else... dammit. earlyheimers

Last edited:

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.

So, while doing my thing in the vape lounge (cause it's the coolest place in the house, and not just cause I'm there, if you know what I'm sayin... ;) It's also beside the carport, which is where the dogs outdoor water dish is. And it's getting a lot of action judging by the noise... But the dog is sleeping beside my desk? So a quick look out the window shows a cow and two little calves drinking from the dogs water dish and scraping the dust off the jeep with their cute little butts.

enjoy the mushroom pickin my friend!

ginolicious

Daughter woke us up really early this morning. Was half asleep on the couch after. So I decided to participate in my first wake and bake in about 2 years. My chamber was still brewing from the night before. Still had a pull in her. Decide eh we are going to 185C. Vapor was a little hard to take, maybe because it was my first as so early. Anyways I got skunked off of a single pull. Now I'm eating bacon and eggs

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Bump! I used a delivery dispensary to get Girl Scout Cookies because my usual spot was out of the strain. I think this new place has better GSC. :D

As a few above have said, the first high of the day is best, though in my experience any 8-10 hour interval creates the same effect.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
In laws. I love them but sometimes it is unbearable to witness the parental origin of all the annoying shit my wife does. It's like fraternal triplets of my wife being equally annoying when just one is exactly enough.

I love them, but Jesus Christmas!

This photo makes me laugh because I was offered a blunt on a dock the other day while I was vaping and taking photos of a boat in Gig Harbor. Someone saw me and offered to "smoke me out". It was adorable. I actually would have taken one light hit for nostalgia after explaining that I had to vape for medical reasons, but I had to rush to attend to the in laws who did not care to look at boats in the harbor.

coughee_brothaz.jpg

Top Bottom