• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Seren

Away with the fairies
tumblr_n6y2d9DUoT1qizhaoo1_400.gif

nighteyes

Vaporist
Bump bump

mod note- Thread rules- Bump only if you have something to add besides the word 'bump' or a smilie.

nighteyes,

Vapordreamer

bumping erh... I mean vaping Gold Haze in the SSV. So far Ive seen Gold/Purple/(Super)Silver/Red Haze on the menu. I wonder whats gonna be the next colour of Haze I will see and then purchase :D

Vapordreamer,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
where oh where are cell phones that are the size of a credit card / business card?

i've been in love with the idea ever since i saw it on Eureka. i was just retrieving my Roomba from under the bed and it beeped some funking code and god knows what the fuck it means, but with a simple user interface on a credit card size cell phone with NFC or Bluetooth - bam! simple app to control the internet of things.

oh, wait, i know ... screen would be too small for ads.

... bump ...

Radio

stay true to yourselves
@Hippie Dickie, Have you seen this before? It's not totally related to what you're talking about, but for some reason it reminded me of it.. I thought it was interesting.
I liked that a lot. Got me thinking about device integration in the future. Why can't I have FC on a post-it-note next to my bed? Or have a business card in my wallet that has full Online Banking functionality? I'll be patient :)

Radio,
Top Bottom