• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Building stealth smoker room

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
Hello all,

I am building out a stealth smoker closet and would like to know what features you guys would have in your own secret smoking room. Room is 66"x30"x96". The room will double as a small (very small) work area and tool storage. The idea is to make the "smoker" part of the room stealth and hidden in plain sight. So far I have planned a workbench table top that opens on a piano hinge to secretly hide my glass pieces inside, a flush "garbage" chute in the tabletop to sweep un wanted material away (dumps into a collector below for recycling, like a chef on tv), set in silicone mat for wax/shatter work, magnet board for metal dab tools, various mounted bins for extra ELBs, silicone containers, etc..., custom board/mount for HTs and EVO accessories, charcoal filter for extra vapor filtration, (wife is not a huge fan)and thinking of adding some sort of funnel system for east loading the ELBs. Maybe use a flask funnel attached to the top of a small jar? Just my super high $0.02... haha. Peace homies.

VAPEHUNTER

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Installed one of these....
Z_7M9_fo5oy.JPG

I could be vaping pounds just before you arrived. I'd invite you in and you wouldn't smell a thing except the same outside air you just left! :rockon:

herbivore21

Keeping the room cool and dry will assist in prolonging the life of your meds, it will also minimize smell boiling off your material.

Air purifiers (various solutions will be helpful here, check out activated charcoal filter based units or UVC air purifiers - use the latter only if you understand the nature of the machine in question, whether it releases ozone or not and what the implications are of this) are very helpful for neutralizing smell rather than just moving it elsewhere.

herbivore21,
Reactions: THE GHOST

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I'm getting close to finishing :spliff:. The stealth part of it is mostly for storing my smoking related items and the extra filtration would be nice, but I don't think I want to run a permanent outlet in there or really mess with the electrical right now to run it they way I would like. I'll post some more pics soon! Thank you everyone :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom