Bucket waxpen for on-demand stealth?

aoaiwof

I'm interested in upping my stealth game and figured wax or oil pens might be the way to go. I think I've read that bare coils need purer extracts cos plant matter will gunk up the coil, so people recommend e.g. the Saionara quartz or titanium bucket. Can I put literally anything in a bucket? I want to use hash, kief, and rosin. If I load some rosin or hash, will this keep in the bucket between hits? I'd like to be able to load up with whatever I can get and be set for the day. Then I can take it out as an ecig looking device.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Not a waxpen, but I think this would be probably one of the better devices for rosin at least on an ecig mod. You probably dont want more than a session or two in the quartz cup at a time.

https://ineedhemp.com/product/quartz-quest-510-thread-concentrate-atomizer/

685A0161-400x400.jpg

psychonaut,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

an0maly

I'm interested in upping my stealth game and figured wax or oil pens might be the way to go. I think I've read that bare coils need purer extracts cos plant matter will gunk up the coil, so people recommend e.g. the Saionara quartz or titanium bucket. Can I put literally anything in a bucket? I want to use hash, kief, and rosin. If I load some rosin or hash, will this keep in the bucket between hits? I'd like to be able to load up with whatever I can get and be set for the day. Then I can take it out as an ecig looking device.

You could use rosin, but not kief or hash (if by hash you mean like bubble hash, charas, etc.). The Sai is a LAYG (load as you go) device, so no, you wouldn't be able to load it up and be set for the day. The quartz quest would not help you there either. The Divine Crossing v3/v3.5 seems to be able to handle a bit more material at a time for me, but still not a full days worth. Loading up the DCv3 like that though leads to a huge mess to clean up later (based on my own personal experience).
The only atomizer that I've heard of that you can load up like you are asking about is the Triton from w9tech. I have not tried it myself, but if you do some searching/reading here on FC and on /r/waxpen you'll find more info on it and people who use it.

aoaiwof

Thanks for the info peeps. If not a big bucket, are there any devices that take cartridges or capsules that I can load with hash or rosin?

started@52

I have put rosin and shatter in my SAi ti bucket, heated it just enough for it to melt and let it cool and you can turn it upside down with no ill affect, if that helps.

started@52,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

duff

Well worn
are there any devices that take cartridges or capsules that I can load with hash or rosin?
I've been really enjoying the Vivant Vault which can take cartridges but also has a separate atomizer for wax/shatter/etc.
The atomizer slides into the battery and is super discreet.

I've only had it for about a week but I've gotten some tasty hits at around 6 watts and huge ones at 9-10.

an0maly

Thanks for the info peeps. If not a big bucket, are there any devices that take cartridges or capsules that I can load with hash or rosin?

You are really better off getting a separate device for wax, carts, and hash. For wax a Sai/mod combo, Molecule/mod combo, or DCv3/mod combo. For carts there are lots of decent batteries out there. For stealth, check out the Ccell Palm or Silo. You can find a bunch of other good options over on https://www.reddit.com/comments/90l06a. For vaping hash or kief, you're going to need a dry herb vape and some organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber. There are too many good dry herb vape options to go over, but if you already have a good box mod to go with a Sai, the RBT Splinter is a pretty solid choice. Not a capsule though. Closest thing I can think of is to use Mighty dosing capsules. They can fit in a number of different vapes besides the Mighty, like the Tubo Evic - although you'll likely need a special stem for the capsules to work.

aoaiwof

I think my priority for this device is the speed with which you can hit it. I want instant vapor production and not needing to load very often, with my bowl lasting between hits. The cartridge/CCELL devices seems like the way to go, but I need to read more into how I can make my own juice to put in them, it seems a bit complicated and ideally I want to be vaping the least processed product possible.

aoaiwof,

duff

Well worn
how I can make my own juice to put in them, it seems a bit complicated
That's my favorite thing about the vault. I'm just putting rather large globs on the coils and running for the day on it.

I really don't want to be mixing up concoctions either.

Disclaimer:
I am primarily a flower guy so take with a large (not rice sized) grain of salt.

Old_muel

Been on the same mission of late & imo LAYG devices are not very ideal for these purposes due to the frequent reloads required (that vault one sounds alright though), they also tend to leak if not held upright after a hit to cool down, plus not instant vapour, good for at home though.

Cartridge/tank type devices eliminate all these issues & are just soo much better for out n about stealth, the only downside i can find being the little bit of extra prep/organisation required & having to buy terpenes or similar to make the trates into liquid (only a few drops required so not a big expense & hardly dilutes potency at all, mass-terpenes.com i find great quality & price).
Did find the ccell's a tad hot & harsh & occasionally they clog but not bad by any means, but the next step up from there & pinnacle so far for me is the vaporesso e-juice tanks that have the new euc ceramic coils on a box mod (pico here). The drizzle & the veco ones both work absolutely brilliantly & flawlessly, the veco having more open air flow & the drizzle more mouth-to-lung style, I'm actually fucking blown away by how good they work, took the veco out on the town with some mates the other night & it's just crazy being able to hit the thing in public, it got a hell of a work out, non-stop really, no loading, no learning curve just puff & pass for on-tap porta stealth dabs, like livin in the future or some shit lol. Actually hardly using dry herb vapes at all any more even at home it just seems like too much effort each session, rather just mix up a tank once a week/fortnight & be done with it, no going back here & highly recommended!

Old_muel,
Top Bottom