bubbler with female 14mm

peterchen

Sup guys,
I'm looking for a small bubbler but the clue is that I'd need a 14mm female part.
I have had very little success even efficiently searching for such glass; all seem to be 18mm or 14mm male.
Any ideas or hints?
Thanks a lot!

peterchen,

Izan

Maybe a gender changer?
s-l500.jpg

mplx

Hi Peterchen i hope you don`t mind i use you topic for my question:rolleyes: I have a question about bong adapters as well.
Atm i have a larger bubbler for my MFLB but after using it for almost a year i think it`s too big. The FB can`t deliver enough vapor to fill the bubbler and i use it as some kind of "glass"-lung.

So i was looking for a smaller bubbler at dhgate. This one looked nice
33otboh.jpg

the clear/black/white bong:14.5mm female bowl ,dome,glass nail

So, a male 14.5mm connector just as the MFLB waterpipe whip. The problem is that at dhgate i only find 14mm connectors. And i need a 14.5 female to 14.5 female connector. My question, will a 14mm connector fit, are they basically the same?

mplx,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Hi Peterchen i hope you don`t mind i use you topic for my question:rolleyes: I have a question about bong adapters as well.
Atm i have a larger bubbler for my MFLB but after using it for almost a year i think it`s too big. The FB can`t deliver enough vapor to fill the bubbler and i use it as some kind of "glass"-lung.

So i was looking for a smaller bubbler at dhgate. This one looked nice
33otboh.jpg

the clear/black/white bong:14.5mm female bowl ,dome,glass nail

So, a male 14.5mm connector just as the MFLB waterpipe whip. The problem is that at dhgate i only find 14mm connectors. And i need a 14.5 female to 14.5 female connector. My question, will a 14mm connector fit, are they basically the same?
Personally, I think that's too small for anything but oil ,but you can use either one of these in 14 female-14 female or a drop down with a similar configuration.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: mplx

Steph

Sup guys,
I'm looking for a small bubbler but the clue is that I'd need a 14mm female part.
I have had very little success even efficiently searching for such glass; all seem to be 18mm or 14mm male.
Any ideas or hints?
Thanks a lot!

Magic flight orbiter, I love it!

Steph,
Reactions: mplx

mplx

I'm not sure I could explain it. It's 50/50 between personal preference and the fact that I have a pretty high tolerance so I need a larger volume of flower vapor at once compared to a smaller volume of oil vapor.
I use a larger bubbler atm but for my taste it`s too big. Takes quite a while to fill it with vapor and the MFLB is not really a vapor cannon, so i thought i better should buy a small bubbler trough which i can inhale and that not necessarily needs to be filled before i can take a hit. The orbitter too is as far as i know not meant to be filled before you can inhale. I don`t like the glass to mouth whip and the price about the orbitter.

Btw no oil here, only flowers and some hash

mplx,

BadDog No

I don't know how computers work very well, but I guess they're taking that "you must be 18 or older to enter this site" seriously so you have to go through the front door and verify your self. Let me get the main link since I started this (and am a happy customer). And a 420 sale too of course...
https://www.thickassglass.com/

BadDog No,

mplx

I don't know how computers work very well, but I guess they're taking that "you must be 18 or older to enter this site" seriously so you have to go through the front door and verify your self. Let me get the main link since I started this (and am a happy customer). And a 420 sale too of course...
https://www.thickassglass.com/
Trough the mainsite it works, thanks. I should have been able to solve that myself:rolleyes::doh::lol:

But that`s a nice little bubbler, bit tall but that`s capacity i`m looking for. You use this with flowers or oil?
Tbh. i already ordered the one i linked to. I don`t have good experiences with buying from the US. Products and service are great, but that import taxes:mad: doubles the price. Below ~20 euro is tax free and everything from the US is checked, from China(free shipping) maybe 5% of the parcels is checked:lol:

mplx,

BadDog No

You'll laugh, but that's OK; I've figured out that "bag users" are one of the lower castes here. :lol: I just use a 14mm whip (as provided with the MFLB orbiter) to get glass on glass at the bubbler and a short run to as fresh a roaster bag as I can manage to provide. The bubbler is just to add a bit of hydration to my sips. I do start off my bud with a FireFly until the flavor fades. Two FF bowls equals one "handkit" bowl which then gets extracted in 3 bags at 370, 400, and 430. The 430 would be a little nasty without some water. Too much information you say? Could be; I may have just finished a complete cycle...;)

BadDog No,

mplx

:lol:

I`m neutral about bags, never tried it. Would try though if i had the chance; for example with a volcano. A full bag will probably be too much for me, i`m blessed with low tolerance, even after years. Few puffs from some outdoor homegrown green is enough for me. Also don`t need a full couchlock. Bubbler is mostly for the weekends if i wanna vape a little more, then i like smooth, cool vapor. Good idea to fill bags trough water to get a smooth vape:)

mplx,
Top Bottom