Bubbler + Waterfall A/C - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hey guys! I just ordered a cloud so I'm extremely low on money. This piece wasn't getting used anymore and I thought I would sell it so I can get an extra HT down the line! I do apologize for the photo quality, I'm not that great with a camera.

I got the bubbler for 150 and A/C for 100. I only got to use the piece a couple times due to my living arrangements.(Dorm) It is a 18.5mm joints and Paypal fees + Shipping is included in price.

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_4561.jpg
IMG_4552.jpg

VapingDitto,

don74y3

its confusing!! wheres the bowl to put flowers? or will i need that? sorry noob!!

don74y3,

CodyAKbear

How much for just the A/c? any performance issues with the 45 degree joint on the 90 degree stem?

CodyAKbear,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
How much for just the A/c? any performance issues with the 45 degree joint on the 90 degree stem?

I'm not interested in the A/C, just the bubbler. If Cody takes the A/C, how much would you want for the bubbler alone, shipped in US?

*Edit, only interested if the Cloud will fit in it, without an adapter. I believe you have a Cloud, Vaping Ditto. Would you mind checking clearance for me, if you don't know of the top of your head?

Thanks!

Purpl3_Haz3,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Has this piece been combusted out of? I know you said it only got used a couple times, didn't know if you were vaping or combusting at those times. Thanks! I ask because I AM interested at 150 $ but the answer could be a deal breaker...

JSteez4205,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
This piece has never been combusted out of. I will check if the cloud fits first thing tomorrow.

VapingDitto,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom