1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Bubbler for EQ

Discussion in 'Glass' started by peterchen, Jan 17, 2012.

1. peterchen

peterchen Well-Known Member

Hey,
    I was thinking about buying a small bubbler that would work with my EQ (using both elbow pieces).
    Does anyone here have such a setup? I'm having a hard time finding a nice selection of bubblers online; could you maybe recommend a shop; a european one would be best.
    Thanks a lot!

2. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony here for the chicks

Good luck man, bubblers are rare in Europe. Assuming you mean GonG of course.

I've been looking for something nice yet affordable and haven't found anything in 6 months or so. Not on this continent anyway.

All I know is these weedstars:

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

And a Headford and a Toro at everyonedoesit.com, but those will ship out of the USA& not from the EU.

There is a lot more choice on the other side of the pond, I'm sure one of the locals will jump in with some links there. You could also have a look in the customized vapes thread for more info & pictures.

3. peterchen

peterchen Well-Known Member

4. OhTheAgony

Ah yes, I forgot that one. It's an older model, like a predecessor of the ones I linked.

I haven't heard to many good things about weedstars glass quality btw, just thought I should mention that. But for this price you could probably take the risk and see for yourself.

5. fidget

fidget Well-Known Member

Got this Grass CityxSNOB from my wife for christmas.
    Very nice

[​IMG]

6. FLskwat

FLskwat VAPOLITICS!

So for European quality glass pieces, you should check the website of my Spanish good friends :
    Delicatessen Glass!
    http://www.delicatessenglass.com/

Please contact them directly, if you have any language problems, please let me know (I am Spanish)! We should carry some of their glass pieces in a few months on our website too!

7. OhTheAgony

I guess I stand corrected, lol

Thanks for the link FLskwat, I guess I should have asked you earlier!

8. Tai Sun

Tai Sun Well-Known Member

9. Mr. Smoke No More

Mr. Smoke No More Can't stop the head rush!

Tai Son, I like that bub nice little working on the mouth piece, but looks like your whip is past due for a cleaning.:brow:

I don't have much input on any EU shops but I will say just make sure u get an 18.8mm joint on your bub. I personally prefer smaller bubs or tubes becuase it preserves more flavour.:2c:

10. Tai Sun

Tai Sun Well-Known Member

I agree with you completely ^^

Yeh i bought new whip from the local hardware store today, gunna harvest when i find somewhere that sells iso :brow:

11. oldiebutgoodie

oldiebutgoodie Apostle, Church of Vaporization

I know this is weeks after your query, just stumbled across it . . . don't know if this is avail your side of the pond but I'm using the Headford 11-slit inline bubbler with my Q and it's fantastic. Got it at ALT.

12. Mr.Sifter

Mr.Sifter Member

any news for nice affordable bubblers in europe ?

13. mrboote

mrboote ...

No, check back in two years...

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors