Broken Arizer Extreme - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
h1Rqk.jpg

My old broken extreme as been sitting in the closet for years. I tried to get the $30 replacement heating element, but the shipment never made it to the US, so I do not have the time to repair. Was a hard working vape back in the day.

Comes with all the acessories:

Broken Main Unit - Has a shattered heating core, there is still loose glass inside.
Power supply - Broken Original, use a dell laptop supply instead
Remote
Two bowls
Balloon Elbow
two bag stems with detachable mouthpeices
whip elbow with mouth peice
unused screen set
glass stirrer

Ratm22,

dannkk

You might want to clarify your post a bit. Is it the glass heater cover that is broken? Or the ceramic heating element? Or both? If it's just the heater cover, I might be interested. I have an extra one.

dannkk,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
You'll have to let me know how to idenitify each. I broke the glass in the middle trying to remove a stuck on bowl. The heating element could still be operational.

Ratm22,

dannkk

The heating element is a white(at least in mine) ceramic cylinder. It's inside the glass cover. If it's only the heater cover that's damaged, you should be able to turn the unit on, and it will still heat up.

dannkk,

frayded

Superfly on TNT
Are you sure the heater is the only thing wrong with it? If so, how much shipped to 78749?

frayded,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
OKay I powered on the unit and it heated up, and the fan ran. The remote needs a new battery.

Ratm22,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom