1. Get your entries in for the fourth and final VaporWarehouse VB Eleven caption contest!
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Broke my Vapor Brothers Hydrator ...

Discussion in 'Glass' started by buglaserbug, Mar 17, 2014.

1. buglaserbug

buglaserbug New Member

Here is the one I have: http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-hydrator-clear-precision.html#.UyerFvldWt8

It's great, but I busted the stem (not the mouthpiece side, but the one that connects to the whip).

I don't really want to spend $120 again quite yet since I've only had it for about two months, so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on alternative bubblers.

I see the cheap bubbler thread, but I'm pretty new to this and I don't know how to find one that I can attach to my whip (currently have a 19mm elbow for the bubbler)... Any help?

2. Jared

Jared Cannabis Enthusiast

3. buglaserbug

buglaserbug New Member

Thanks! I'll take a look at those (and thanks a lot for clarifying the glass joint thing).

4. Baked55

Baked55 Well-Known Member

Haven't picked one up myself hey but the D020 bubbler from Dhgate is like $30 and is getting great reviews. Plan on getting one soon.

Vdabber likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors