Bringing buds or weed vape on international flights

stinkytofus

anyone tried bringing weed in a metal puck or jar on plane before ? Weed vape ?

Or u guys just get it at the destination lol

stinkytofus,
Reactions: killick

killick

But I like it!
Great question - haven't tried yet, but would assume you need to be exiting and entering a legal country, and not stopping at an illegal one enroute. It sounds so simple...

herbivore21

anyone tried bringing weed in a metal puck or jar on plane before ? Weed vape ?

Or u guys just get it at the destination lol
As above, there is a similar thread already. But I suppose international flights merit their own separate discussion as there are obvious additional factors. As my buddy @killick says, you gotta watch those laws on both ends and any points in-between. In most cases, there is no legal way to bring cannabis on an international flight from one place to another.

If there is one thing I DO NOT SUGGEST, it is in any way attempting to bring cannabis on an international flight. If you have a long flight, dose up on a bunch of edibles and dabs before you board or enter an airport - that is the best you can do without taking some very serious risks.

Some countries still kill folks for cannabis. Some countries will stop short of that but still turn your vacation into a major bummer. International airports; as we know, are always places where if you step out of line, you will get in infinitely more trouble just because of where you are. Just try and find material locally if you travel internationally - and IMO avoid cannabis at all costs if you find yourself in a country that has strict punitive legal responses to cannabis.

Don't vacation in places that lock up cannabis users if you wanna enjoy your herb in peace. There are more options than ever now for legal destinations :D

Top Bottom