Brilliant Cut Grinder

Kermitt

I've been using the BCG for several weeks now.
The BCG looks great and also lies great in the hand. The solution with the magnets is much better than with threads. The grind itself is easy. That not everything falls down is also normal. All in all I am very satisfied.

I was a bit afraid that the grinder is too small for me. But I don't grind in stock anymore, just fresh. Therefore the size is enough. But even if I grind for an evening, it is no problem with the BCG.

Actually there is only one thing I don't like about the BCG. Pollen easily sticks to the chamber where the grass falls. That's why I clean the lower bowl with alcohol every few days. Of course it would be great if no pollen sticks to it.

But in the end it is cleaned very quickly.

SquirrelMaster

@Matty I use a Lego shovel for a scoop and it does the trick. I have a little metal scoop but it kept becoming stuck to the center post so keep that in mind when you're looking for a scoop.

I'm very patiently waiting for GFL to release a larger version of the BCG. Hopefully someday!

9.Fingers

Health Conscious Guru
For those of you in the States, about how long did it take you to receive your BCG after ordering from GFL?

9.Fingers,

Baron23

Still using mine as a daily grinder. Still like my NV fine grinder, but the BCG is getting most of the use lately.

I have not a single criticism about the BCG. I would like one a bit wider....its a bit hard for me to grip, but that's a feature request and not a shortfall, IMO.

Chandler

Still about 1-2 weeks away I'm told. Looking forward to it. I only ordered the medium plate. Now that that money is long gone, n I've already waited more than a month I'm wondering if I should ADD to my order while it's still pending?

Please convince me I don't need any more plates Or do I?

Chandler,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Still about 1-2 weeks away I'm told. Looking forward to it. I only ordered the medium plate. Now that that money is long gone, n I've already waited more than a month I'm wondering if I should ADD to my order while it's still pending?

Please convince me I don't need any more plates Or do I?

I think you might be satisfied with the medium plate. I have all three plates, and I rarely use anything except for the medium plate.

Prophecy

I have seen today that I arrived an E-Mail on the 5.01.2020 that my order is complete and now shipped, order date was on the 25.11.2019. I'm really curious how long it will be before I can hold my new grinder in my hands and can get an idea of the quality myself. :tup:

Chandler

I'm positive news, in My ETA request I made mention 'a larger version was the only negative I've seen concerning BCG'

GFL, Their response

*We are hoping to release a larger version this year.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
GFL Team*

It's in the works for those that have made the requests...

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Love the grinder. Really love the magnets and I'm floored by how thoroughly it grinds. May wind up getting a 2nd for hemp duty. I go through so much hemp that the time savings by virtue of not having to unscrew may be worth it. But this one is definitely on THC duty, because it's bad ass as hell.

The aesthetics are great. The diamondish pattern is really nice and I appreciate the lack of a logo.

MoltenTiger

Pretty sure soaking in IPA (isopropyl alcohol) could affect the anodised finish and is not recommended with the BCG

A soft bristle toothbrush and some IPA and scrubbing will do wonders, I assume.

In 3 days my BCG turns 1 year old, and I've decided it's time for its first wash.

It has been an absolute pleasure to use on every occasion, and it has been a welcome addition to my best year of vaping yet

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Pretty sure soaking in IPA (isopropyl alcohol) could affect the anodised finish and is not recommended with the BCG

A soft bristle toothbrush and some IPA and scrubbing will do wonders, I assume.

In 3 days my BCG turns 1 year old, and I've decided it's time for its first wash.

It has been an absolute pleasure to use on every occasion, and it has been a welcome addition to my best year of vaping yet
No visible effects, no.

Top Bottom