Brilliant Cut Grinder

Doktor Dub

No, still waiting for the BCG. But I've a courier so customs doesn't bother me in this case.

The EHLE AKW is great regarding taste, performance and versatility. The only thing I want to change is the pretty short mouthpiece. Aesthetics on point, but to short to comfortably use it while standing on the table except you are a dwarf. But order the multi hole perc down stem. Have both but the simple one with just an open end is too rumpling in use for my liking. When the thick bubbles are coming out it's a too much intense pressure changing. But beautiful, stable and flavour city.
And I'm a bit disappointed about quality of processing. Had 5-6 in my hands before I got one without microchips at the base. Take care to advice to that if you want to order.

Thank you VERY much for the detailed Answer! I ll keep that in mind, quality should be good at this pricepoint....
If your courier accidently brings two BCG, just send a message :lol:

Have a great day!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I'm hoping for a sift screen add on.
For many folk it's the easiest way for them to try keif. Not everyone can buy keif from dispensaries or sift trim from grow ops.
I'd like to see a couple of Brilliant Cut Sift screens, one for high quality sift and an alternative for lower quality but faster results.

Hi, GH! :wave:

I think the addition of a sifter plate is gonna be a design feat. The screen plate would need to have a center magnet post to attach it to the grinder plate & bottom collection bowl. But if this is doable, it would be backward compatible so we can just add the sifter plate to our existing grinders. Maybe they could offer a couple of different sized mesh.

@Hogni, why not have a custom mouthpiece made for your EHLE AKW?

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hi, GH! :wave:

I think the addition of a sifter plate is gonna be a design feat. The screen plate would need to have a center magnet post to attach it to the grinder plate & bottom collection bowl. But if this is doable, it would be backward compatible so we can just add the sifter plate to our existing grinders. Maybe they could offer a couple of different sized mesh.

@Hogni, why not have a custom mouthpiece made for your EHLE AKW?

Hi Summer :wave:

That's exactly what I had in mind. I can't remember but I think @Grinders for Life have already said they think it's possible and might look into it one day.

I'm in no rush for it myself as I can sift trim easily enough in my buddy box.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Summer, I'll see. First I want to try it with a mp of the Herborizer bubbler. It's a bit longer

bd139997f55fc668e031aa6177c72987.jpg

Hogni,
Reactions: Summer

Baron23

Hi guys - I have been watching this thread and indeed the grinder looks very nice.

As someone mentioned above, non-anodized naked version, as well as the bundle, should be considered for implementation (well, I know the bundle is).

I have 4 grinders now (and I have given a few away!!) and almost always use my NV fine grinder (love it Edwyn @NewVape710 ) which is 3" outside diameter and even with that, I sometimes think about getting the arm band version with this higher height as I'm 66 and have just a bit of arthritis in my hands. 2.2" of the BCG is a bit small, I think, and may lack leverage with a full load of dank for someone like me.

The BCG guys seem to really be on point with communications, fulfillment of commitments, and their design.

Best of luck to you guys and I will keep an eye on this product....may be one in my future (if I give any more grinders to newbie friends I will have to! LOL).

Last edited:

Skunkport

At this point I'm guessing the international orders won't be delivered in time for christmas, since shops are doing their 'order now to get it in time' spiels.
All my pre-christmas buys will have to be self birthday presents in Jan instead by the look of it, I need to find something to put under my tree :p

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Hey friends,

All the grinders are machined and are currently sitting at the anodizer waiting to be anodized and colored. I dropped them off last week, so they should be ready soon. The anodizer has been extremely busy. He said he usually is before Christmas. I should have factored that in for the time estimate. As soon as I get them, I'll assemble them and ship them out as fast as possible. I'll work through the night if I have to.

Thanks Roth for pointing that glitch out. It's fixed now. That has been pretty glitchy. The currency conversion is not playing nicely with the bundle plugin for the website. That's preventing us from offering the bundle pricing. The company that provides that plugin is working on a solution. We'll offer the bundle pricing as soon as possible.

Thanks for everyone's patience and support. I know that the wait will be worth it. I've been using the final version a lot lately and it's been a dream. We hope you guys love it.

Here are some pictures from last week before I dropped them off:
ifdea9.jpg

f1xhxe.jpg

Any update from the anodizer?

Sitting here using my SCS as it slowly gets sticker and stickier, not wanting to clean it. Hoping to make the switch to the BCG soon!

notlow

Over 5 weeks after the most expensive grinder in history went on "sale"; radio silence.

The biggest profit this company is going to make is selling the customer data.

notlow,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Over 5 weeks after the most expensive grinder in history went on "sale"; radio silence.

The biggest profit this company is going to make is selling the customer data.

Can't tell if you're trolling or serious. In the case that you're serious:

It's not the most expensive grinder.

There has not been radio silence.

You really think this whole thing has been a ruse to get the data on a few hundred people? Are the beta testers in on it too? Where does the conspiracy end!?!

Why so salty?

Top Bottom