1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Brilliant Cut Grinder Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by YaMon, May 2, 2019.

1. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

It seems time and appropriate to create a shipping thread. Priori to 420 my order took about 5 weeks.

2. SquirrelMaster

SquirrelMaster Well-Known Member

Ordered April 14, 2018.

I have standard colours for everything except my Amethyst plate. Not sure if that's being held or a new one will be made (I believe the former). I'm waiting a month total before I even think of asking about the order progress.

YaMon and Madri-Gal like this.
  3. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

Ordered April 14, 2019.

I ordered the complete Grinder package (all plates), all in hematite.

YaMon and Madri-Gal like this.
  4. Pyah

Pyah Well-Known Member

Ordered April 10th. Got Sapphire top and bottom with a gold fine plate and a hematite medium plate. Last correspondence I got from them was that they are waiting for the sapphire to anodize which was a week ago.

Summer and YaMon like this.
  5. Manity

Manity Well-Known Member

Ordered April 14th ... Hopefully I'll get it by summer

YaMon likes this.
  6. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

I also ordered Hematite everything but coarse plate...on April 14th. Then on April 22nd I got an email back from GLF stating they were going to switch my unwanted "blue silver" Hematite to a new "Slate" or darker color then the current Hematite.

So I am expecting to see it maybe June something...

YaMon and -dab8- like this.
  7. mario

mario Well-Known Member

Ordered on April 16th. Medium Grinder all in Hematite. Still says processing. Similar to other people here, I’m not going to even ask about it until May 16th. And that will just to get an estimate, I don’t think it will ship around then and I’m fine with that.

YaMon and SquirrelMaster like this.
  8. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

Holy shit!??

John Coaltrain likes this.
  9. Cnell

Cnell Active Member

Ordered the complete kit March 14; sapphire top/bottom a rose gold plate, gold plate, and a green plate. Still waiting. I’m nervous cuz I am making several trips this summer and won’t be here to bring in my order. Been 7 weeks now.

YaMon likes this.
  10. Jgott56

Jgott56 Active Member

Funny. I looked at the site 2 days ago, made a mock order and the $18 shipping option said delivery between May 1 - May 22nd.

:doh:

Summer and arb like this.
  11. mario

mario Well-Known Member

Yeah I think I had the same shipping estimate when I checked out. I think that estimate is a estimate of how long it would take if it shipped that same day. So if you take that estimate and then apply it to when your grinder actually ships, then it would be accurate.

SquirrelMaster likes this.
  12. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

Where?

SquirrelMaster, Summer and arb like this.
  13. myla

myla Evolved soloist

Ordered mine on April 17th, fine grinder with Emerald top, Silver plate and Gold bottom. Patiently waiting. I have given up on grinders until I see this and the callus developed on my fingers with all these scissors cutting. I am desperately needing a functional tool.

14. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

My order from 3/24 shipped yesterday. I was told he was waiting on Sapphire pieces from the anodizer. I hope yours went out yesterday as well.

15. Manity

Manity Well-Known Member

Just received shipping notification... Mine is on the way. Gold Sapphire Gold with extra purple medium plate. Can't wait! Haha

myla, YaMon, SquirrelMaster and 2 others like this.
  16. SquirrelMaster

Yeah me too! I thought it might have been a fever induced hallucination but if someone else had a shipment notification I'm not completely out of it?
    Sapphire top, bottom and medium plate. Sky blue fine plate and amethyst coarse plate.

myla and YaMon like this.
  17. muunch

muunch hotboxing the cockpit

Fwiw, the tracking hasn't moved at all.

If CanadaPost tracking is like USPS tracking, it looks like just a label was created on Friday and the package hasn't been dropped off yet. Was told mine would ship Thursday but didn't get shipping info til late on Friday.

I've been wrong before, but I am hoping to have mine sometime soon, at least.

18. SquirrelMaster

@muunch
    Yeah Canada Post doesn't do weekend pickups except around Christmas if I remember correctly. They also don't ship a package if it arrives after 5pm local time. I assume they hand off to USPS once it crosses the border. That's how it works when it goes the other way.

YaMon and muunch like this.
  19. mario

mario Well-Known Member

You ordered two days before I did....does that mean there is hope for me?

YaMon likes this.
  20. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

Ordered April 14, 2019. I ordered the complete Grinder package (all plates), all in hematite.

Just got a follow-up from GFL:

It looks like the Hematite grinders will ship late next week. We're working overtime to get through all the 420 orders. - GFL Team

YaMon and Summer like this.
  21. mario

mario Well-Known Member

I emailed them today too and got the same response! ha. I guess we will get our shipping notifications soon. :)

YaMon likes this.
  22. Cnell

Cnell Active Member

My order is supposed to arrive May 14. Whew!

YaMon likes this.
  23. Silat

Silat When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

Jill NYC and YaMon like this.
  24. SquirrelMaster

Ordered April 14, arrived May 8. Wow, very impressed!

Jill NYC, YaMon and myla like this.
  25. MothChewMoth

MothChewMoth Gamer Extraordinaire

Ordered April 14th, but a full Amethyst set and it wasn't until the 21st that the change to amethyst was confirmed. I pinged on insta just to get a rough idea but I expect to be waiting a while. Happy to do so for a cool new color!

SquirrelMaster and Summer like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors