Brand New Wispr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Trying to trim down my collection, dont really use portables anymore so here is my brand new Brown wispr. Had another one and got this as a gift so it never got any use. It was filled up with butane once to test that it works and has never been turned on since. It is the upgraded version. I have the original receipt and it is covered under warranty until Feb. 2014. Looking to get 140+shipping or best offer (paypal, no mention of vapes)

image_zps9d63133f.jpg

image_zps1cb41bca.jpg

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ive gotten a trade offer but it looks like hes been trying to trade the same piece to other people so i dobt thatll pan out, have a cash offer im mulling, but not for what im asking...i dont know what you mean by attachments, but I still have the 2 gold screw tool things, two of the extra moutpieces that came with it, and 2 of the pipe cleaner things, not pictured sorry (basically everything that came in the box). The only thing missing i believe is the pouch which has been lost...

Mynameismud,

GenerlLance

Yeah that is what I meant by attachments, just wanted to make sure it came with everything needed. I am definitely interested, will PM you.

GenerlLance,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom