Brand New Volcano medic doesnt heat up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.spacely

I have had a volcano vaporizer medic for 2 days now I've used it 6 times I went to use it today I turn it on everything turns on but the heating element stays at 68F i leave it on and it says there i have the setpoint set at 410F. Has anyone had this problem before does volcano make shity quality products or did I just get a dud.

Mr.spacely,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You need to contact the vendor that you bought from. Hopefully you will get satisfaction. It's really important that you go with a reputable company such as those on FC. I'm sure there are other good vendors but we know these guys are good and have excellent customer service. It looks like you need to use your warranty.

Go to the Volcano thread for advice.

Mr.spacely

Yeah that's the first thing I did.

That wasn't really my question though warrenty is taken care of i bought it from a reputable company. But thanks for your input anyway. I'm more wondering if this happens to other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

The Volcano has been around for many years. If it was a lousy product it wouldn't have lasted. Sometimes folks do wind up with fake units so always make sure you deal with a reputable company.

Every so often I'm sure there is a unit that is faulty, it happens to all of us occasionally. Before I buy a vaporizer I look through the thread to see how others like said particular vape, if any faulty units on a regular basis being discussed.:cool:

If I hear about several faulty units I hold off buying the vaporizer.

The best of luck to you.:)

EDIT

Welcome to FC @Mr.spacely - glad you are here.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
you may get some answers quicker if you ask in the volcano thread. They don't have many problems from all i've read and one failing so quickly seems kinda rare.

The Volcano Medic seems a newer addition to their line up that's made mainly for use in Canada never have seen one and I haven't read all that much about it, but people who may not see your thread here and follow the volcano thread more then I may have more insight along with experience using one.

RUDE BOY,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hope you get it straightened out quickly.

And Welcome to fc. Hope you stick around and check out the forum a bit you may find there's a whole lot of useful information and good people around here.

:peace:

RUDE BOY,

CarolKing

It's really frustrating waiting for a vaporizer to arrive and when it does it messes up and doesn't work after a few sessions. I know how you must feel. Most of us end up buying more than one vaporizer because sometimes shit happens and they stop working. The Volcano is known to be an awesome vape by many though.

This is an awesome forum by the way and am glad you decided to join @Mr.spacely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom