Brand New, Unused Pax for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Brand new, unused Pax vaporizer for sale. This is a warranty replacement for my backup Pax. $195 includes Pay Pal fees and USPS Priority Shipping with tracking in the USA lower 48. No trades, no international shipping, sorry.
2jfm6w5.jpg[

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Hi Pcpvapors!

Unfortunately, as with all vaporizers, the Pax's warranty is not transferable.

Crohnie,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Thanks, Vicki. I forgot about that. I posted a thread a while back asking if vape warranties are ever transferable

Crohnie,
Reactions: Vicki

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hi Pcpvapors!

Unfortunately, as with all vaporizers, the Pax's warranty is not transferable.
Actually most vapes warranties are transferrable. The cloud was one of the only ones that werent until they intoduced the $150 dollar upgrade.

Did you buy this directly from ploom? Because if you have the receipt without an address im sure someone else could get warranty service...worked a bunch of times with iolite. And if that is the case I would be interested in this but with no warranty id pass

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Actually most vapes warranties are transferrable. The cloud was one of the only ones that werent until they intoduced the $150 dollar upgrade.

Did you buy this directly from ploom? Because if you have the receipt without an address im sure someone else could get warranty service...worked a bunch of times with iolite. And if that is the case I would be interested in this but with no warranty id pass
I must respectfully disagree. Most vape warranties are NOT transferable according to their respective manufacturer's policies. I learned this by research and posting a thread on FC about that very question. The response was unanimous: Only the MFLB's manufacturer allows warranty transfer. If you think I'm in error, please quote me the portion of various manufacturer's policies that allow warranty transfer. If I'm wrong, I'd like to know. Vapexhale's website has a $150 upgrade for the Cloud that EXTENDS the warranty. I see no information about that "upgrade" making the Cloud's warranty transferable.

Yes, I got the Pax from Ploom. All of the receipts I've gotten from ALL of my vape purchases include my name and address. It may have "worked a bunch of times with the Iolite", but I'll leave that for your conscience to sort out.

Crohnie,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Price drop to $185! :o Includes Pay Pal fees and USPS Priority Shipping w/tracking in the lower 48 in the USA. No trades, no international shipping, sorry.

Crohnie,
Hi Chronie - Listen I will buy it for $185 if you still have it. However, I am international. I'm not in a hurry. How about this - if you want to send it by UPS through their cheapest method I will cover whatever difference there is between the cost of local and international shipping. So it should still work out the same in terms of cost for you. Unless of course you have another reason for not wanting to send it internationally. Either way just let me know. Cheers.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Price drop to $180! :o Includes Pay Pal fees and USPS Priority Shipping w/tracking anywhere in the US lower 48. :D

Crohnie,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom