Brand New Un used Magic Flight Launch Box MFLB w/ stem

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sold!

What an excellent company. Brand new MFLB Magic Flight Launch Box with stem, unused. Unit should be covered by MFLB for life as all of their units. I took one close up of the screen, showing this item has never been use. It comes with the ones stem and no batteries chargers or other accessories.

Paypal only please within United States. Money only, no trade unless you have a very clean Daisy by Triihouse. I will package up and ship as soon as payment is received via USPS Priority Mail so it gets to you quickly.

I also have a really good quality LaCrosse charger from a few years back that charges each battery individually and has fancy features and such. Cost a pretty penny back in the day, I can dig it up and the model number if you're interested i will throw it in and a few random batteries for another $12.

Asking $60 shipped for the MFLB unit and stem only as pictured. USPS Priority Mail United States only PayPal Fee's on buyer or best offer. Thanks for the interest. I have a bunch more vapes to sell so please feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for viewing, make an offer. Next listing today will be two Elevape Smart Vapes for sale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom