Brand Names: Fight Club, Dazed Extracts, Moxie, etc.

Chickenhawk

I'm looking into trying some live resin or sauce but I'm unsure of what brand go with. The dispensaries around me have a dozen or so different choices: Fight Club, Moxie, Nug Abduction, Zombie Labs, Smoking Good, etc. Anyone have any recommendations or know any brands I should stay away from? I found this brand guide on Leafly. Is there another good place to check for info?

shredder

I'm looking into trying some live resin or sauce but I'm unsure of what brand go with. The dispensaries around me have a dozen or so different choices: Fight Club, Moxie, Nug Abduction, Zombie Labs, Smoking Good, etc. Anyone have any recommendations or know any brands I should stay away from? I found this brand guide on Leafly. Is there another good place to check for info?

It might help if you identify your general area. Country, state, city. This is a world wide forum.

Baron23

If Moxie, I assume you are in CA? If so, that's supposed to be a very good brand. I don't live in CA but I understand that Prime Extracts, Utopia Farms, and Loudpack are good....but these are all pre-rec legalization and I'm not at all sure they have transitioned to regulated market. I note that someone I know in San Diego says that they see different stuff even between south and northern CA so...its kind of hard to say.

If in WA, I really like Oleum Extracts....I really like their stuff. I've bought it twice on trips to that state and have not been disappointed.

But brands are meaningless on a national level. They are state wide only. Even when a brand has an affiliation in another state, they aren't the same people, they aren't using the same starting material, etc, etc.

Good luck.

Chickenhawk

It might help if you identify your general area. Country, state, city. This is a world wide forum.

Lol, yeah that would make sense wouldn't it. I was sort of zoned in when I first posted this. Anyway, I'm in Michigan. Thanks for the help Baron. I guess I was thinking there would be more overlap beyond just each state.

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

Moxie is legit. Haven't heard of the others. Also Loudpack, Dabbaliscious, HGH, BAMF, Beezle, Prime extracts, Baroni, Hashy Larry are all good if they happen to be around

Last edited:

Chickenhawk

Hi CalyxSmokr, thanks for the input. I found another site that has a list of extraction companies. Hash Larry is listed as is Moxie. A lot of the companies are in California, Washington and Colorado. There is one based in Michigan on the list, NLG, that's available near me. It won a 2014 Michigan Cannabis Cup award for best non-solvent with its Jedi Kush Ice Wax. I'm just going to have to sit down and do some research before I make a purchase

Chickenhawk,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
But brands are meaningless on a national level. They are state wide only. Even when a brand has an affiliation in another state, they aren't the same people, they aren't using the same starting material, etc, etc.

Good luck.

This x 1000

Unless you're on the west coast maybe

I have pretty easy access to everything Colorado west and have tried a few brands that are in multiple states with mixed results, that being said, the Moxie in CA, NV and OR were solid and seemed very similar. IMHO CA, OR, WA and NV materials intermingle across borders WAY more then people would like to think.

Chickenhawk

Yeah, I suppose I'm a little naive in this area

Last edited:
Chickenhawk,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Moxie sucks, Untrustworthy and overpriced brand; read their Weedmaps reviews if you want a dose of that reality. They used to be pretty good a few years ago but the brand has really been watered down.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom