Box Mod Software for 510 devices?

HerbieVonVapster

With more of these types of mods becoming available. I was thinking it be nice to have a place to exchange info on mod settings. Not sure where best to post this.

I'm sure, like a lot members here are new to the whole box mod world. With splinter, iheat, stempod etc. now using box mods as a heat source it can be rather confusing to set up devices. The ecig world isn't really setup for dry use. You have to search a lot to find any info suited for our use. Some trying get some feedback about having a post to exchange ideals on here?

Example in escribe the thermo setting of the mod effect TC. It takes couple hours to run test but worth it. Also a good ideal to find mod resistance. Most are not going run that test it requires right tools and can be dangerous. Some manufactures supply it.

Also
I have been spending a lot of time with escribe and have my dna mod running tc excellent.

So I decide to put together a generic version to share with fc members. It will include 100's of icon to customize screen. Custom battery cvs files for most name brands....Other goodies. Hoping to add profile for stempod asap. Maybe iheat down the road.

If you would like a copy pm me. Depending on my spare time.
I'm also willing do the basic settings for you're device if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.
You will still need run a thermo test on case. If one is available from manufacture I will use that. Its best still to run it yourself.
I go with the manufactures setting for mod resistance. Will add Battery cvs for type you are using. plus some tweaks along with custom screens. It also included 2 set profiles for splinter. TC and PC.
Will make all settings under 45 watts for safety. Ideal is to make you're new box mod run safely and at it's best performance.

PM me if interested.
Currently only working with dna mods but will add arctic fox if enough people are interested.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Well as you will see it didn't go very far. At first we were discussing myevic, that eventually got discontinued. Then a bit of ArticFox (the one I currently use) Then FunkyJunky took the lead and developed tuboevic based on myevic source.

The problem is that he wasn't able to add all the new devices support like they did with AF so tuboevic is stuck with the original list found on page 1, which was what myevic supported initially.

Then we didn't discuss DNA too much because very few members took the plunge (mods using this chipset are considerably pricier...) But by all means, contribute to that thread, you'll surely add more value than what I was able to (I spent a lot of posts trying to understand the bugs I had with my joyetech devices)

KeroZen,
Top Bottom