Boundless Tera

theblackcat3112

I'd say they pretty normal if it's had heavy use for 5 months. Battery capacities degrade with charging and use. I guess you could try charging them through the tera. Some chargers/circuits will have different tolerances so it's probably worth seeing what they're like with a full in tera charge.

Is it just the battery indicator that flashes? I've had the oven symbol flash 5 or 6 times, the unit didn't even try to heat up though.

Merry Christmas

Thanks for the reply! I'll try charging my batteries through the Tera tonight and report back.

Is there an oven symbol? Mine usually flashes the empty battery icon several times before it turns off. Funnily enough, when it flashes the empty battery icon when I try to heat up at 50%, if I take the batteries out and insert them again it'll show that there's 25% left and I could heat it up and use it for one more session.

Sorry if it seems confusing, my English is not very good. Again, thank you for spending your precious time on Christmas to answer a stranger's question on the Internet! :p

Manity

Price sounds good but I suggest reading past post before buying.
I figure if I have issues I know they will send me a new version Tera. I have their CFX and I'm not a big fan of the quality but their warranty is fantastic

Manity,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Tera is a big jump up in quality/feel over the CF/x, I like my Tera more than my Mighty and a friend I am trying to convert from combustion just told me to order him one after trying all my portables (and a D020-d to go with it!)
Great value...great vape...great warranty and a great company to deal with, I am a fan for sure.:tup:

Manity

Well I couldn't pass up a Tera V2 for 112$ CND brand new with full warranty!... Worst case they will send me a new V3 as a replacement as I know Boundless has AMAZING customer service. Can't wait to compare with my incoming Fierce

sickmanfraud

Well I couldn't pass up a Tera V2 for 112$ CND brand new with full warranty!... Worst case they will send me a new V3 as a replacement as I know Boundless has AMAZING customer service. Can't wait to compare with my incoming Fierce

I would not be so sure that @Boundless Vape Technology will trade for a v3. Boundless recalled all of the V2 batches. I do not believe that @Boundless Vape Technology will support what amounts to Gray market unit.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: BigJr48

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Australian Vaporizers were/are selling V2 and V3 versions with full warranty, so 3rd world countries like Oz must be immune to V2 problems (mainly hysteria from memory):tup:
They are both 20% off until sold out as Ausvapes are not carrying the Tera anymore but will still stock other Boundless products.:tup:

Manity

I would not be so sure that @Boundless Vape Technology will trade for a v3. Boundless recalled all of the V2 batches. I do not believe that @Boundless Vape Technology will support what amounts to Gray market unit.

I've already verified with Eric that it has warranty... I'm not worried but thanks for caring

Edit

Here is what Eric said on Reddit when the question was asked about warranty on V2 units bought at a discount. "Hey thanks for the message. You will definitely be covered under warranty. Feel free to send me an email to eric@bndlstech.com so we can register you and make sure you are in our system."

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just ordered another Tera V3 from Aysvapes and they are still selling both versions (I had to send a confirmation email stating I wanted V3)..with full warranty.:tup:

Azn2101

Hey guys, just a quick question.

Where is the ID#/Model # on the Tera V2 & V3 cause the person isn't sure what version he's selling.

Thanks guys and Happy New Year. =D

DelaSheck

Can anyone recommend and bubbler that fits the Tera Water adapter. I have the Pinnacle Bubbler from DHgate, but it doesn't fit proper.
url
The Tera is stepped for different sizes, but my bubbler is a gradual slope and it doesn't seal.

DelaSheck,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SpudBob

Can anyone recommend and bubbler that fits the Tera Water adapter. I have the Pinnacle Bubbler from DHgate, but it doesn't fit proper.
url
The Tera is stepped for different sizes, but my bubbler is a gradual slope and it doesn't seal.
you could try a silicone o ring on your WPA to see if it will fit better. Ive done that on a few bongs!

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Happy 2019 all! We appreciate the continued support throughout the years and are thankful for all the insights, modifications, and conversations that the FC community has provided us.

I wanted to give a quick update as we have unfortunately been out of stock of the Tera units since Black Friday. We have received our shipment yesterday! Now that the units have been put into inventory we will be able to move the Tera back in stock on our website and proceed to fulfill warranty claims for those who are waiting on a new Tera. We do understand that there have been sales on our units during the time that the Tera has been out of stock and we would like to extend a discount to FC members who are interested in the unit. Feel free to email Eric@bndlstech.com if interested.

Looking forward to 2019, Boundless will be planning to release the CFC LITE with a removable 18350 battery, a new concentrate pen that is activated solely on inhalation, and the CFX 2.0.

Here is a first look of the CFC Lite by @PlanetOfTheVapes - https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/boundless-cfc-lite-vaporizer-first-look

Here is a demo of the new concentrate unit by @ohmygodimsohigh (@420vapezone) - https://www.instagram.com/p/BsJttN2BDHN/

More information coming soon on the CFX 2.0.

We extended an offer last week to our Instagram live viewers and I would also like to extend this to some FC members. Currently, we have a few pre-production CFC LITE units that we can send out to those of you who are interested in providing feedback on the unit. Please email Eric@bndlstech.com if you would like to begin this conversation.

Thank you FC community and we wish you all a prosperous 2019!

Manity

Well I've received my V2 Tera for a little over 100$ CND new with warranty and I can say this thing is a BEAST... I did about a whole day of burnoffs as the smell was strong. After soaking parts in ISO and multiple burnoffs this unit is great and powerful!.

First thing I did was tear apart the glass mouthpiece and removed the metal ring in the magnetic holder. Argo stems fit like an absolute dream in the stock mouth piece with silicone base. You can even piggyback the Argo Stem and the glass Stem piece that comes in the Tera as they fit in perfectly together! The silicone that is used on the stock Tera mouthpiece you slide over the top of the Argo Stem for a perfect seal. Looks like a factory item and easy cleaning

sickmanfraud

First thing I did was tear apart the glass mouthpiece and removed the metal ring in the magnetic holder. Argo stems fit like an absolute dream in the stock mouth piece with silicone base. You can even piggyback the Argo Stem and the glass Stem piece that comes in the Tera as they fit in perfectly together! The silicone that is used on the stock Tera mouthpiece you slide over the top of the Argo Stem for a perfect seal. Looks like a factory item and easy cleaning

Could you please show a picture?

2hrs

yes pictures please

Top Bottom