1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundless Tera

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by oddjobold, Sep 16, 2017.

1. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

That's how I've been using it too! Hold 2 extra scoops worth and still vapes it thoroughly after a shake/stir

LesPlenty, BigJr48 and SpudBob like this.
  2. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

3. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

@Ed's TnT You have a winner, nailed the airflow!!!

Ed's TnT, LesPlenty and SpudBob like this.
  4. Ed's TnT

Thank you sir, what you think about whether it cools the vapor slightly?

BigJr48 likes this.
  5. BigJr48

The vapor is much cooler with zero draw resistance, best mouthpiece/wpa by far!!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Ed's TnT and LesPlenty like this.
  6. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

Definitely cools much better than stock. This project came out great IMHO! Just what I wanted for sure!

Ed's TnT and BigJr48 like this.
  7. Ed's TnT

I appreciate it guys @BigJr48 & @SpudBob thats exactly what I wanted to hear and thank you both for posting up. Pls spread the word guys and I hope you enjoy those pieces for a long time to come.

LesPlenty and BigJr48 like this.
  8. Gothicjawa

Gothicjawa New Member

Hey guys, I've read quite few pages of this thread and it's nice to see a good community and social presence for a vaporizer. I'm relatively new to the vaping scene and have had an awful experience with dry herb ones thus far. I've decided to dig deeper and get the Tera. I live in the UK and i need to confirm an official source that would allow me the warranty on the device. I'm looking at this store right now and despite them saying they are i need to confirm if they are official boundless distributors.c

https://magicvaporizers.co.uk

Thanks guys!

BigJr48 likes this.
  9. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

I have not heard of them, but their listing says;
    Large aluminium chamber for effective heating
    Pretty sure it is stainless steel.:tup:
    https://www.vaposhop.com/ is supposed to be good.

AtomicPB, BigJr48 and Skunkport like this.
  10. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge

I'd go with vaposhop or vapefiend

11. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Welcome to FC @Gothicjawa. There is currently a Tera v3 in the classified ads for $150.

SpudBob, BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.
  12. LesPlenty

No wonder people just ask and don't use the search function, where are the classified adds?

BigJr48 likes this.
  13. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

scroll the homepage. Its down the page a bit. You can, also, just Google FC Classified and it should come up.

LesPlenty likes this.
  14. mesitisg

mesitisg New Member

Hi peeps!

Has anyone tried the flowermate v5.0 glass mouthpiece?

15. BigJr48

Yes Sir!!! I recommend the wood stem from @Ed's TnT!!!

16. mesitisg

mesitisg New Member

Thanks Bigjr48.. I've seen Ed's stem and it's on my list but I need to know if the Flowermate V5.0 glass fits and if it improves vapor quality.

17. BigJr48

It fits perfect, all you're doing is replacing the small glass mouthpiece with the one from Flowermate, both have the same restrictive airflow.

LesPlenty, SpudBob and mesitisg like this.
  18. supremedepoulet

supremedepoulet Member

Hello,

I would like to know if someone have tested the tera with European Hash (in hemp fiber) in concentrate mode ?
    My mighty and Argo do not heat enough and the heat up time is too low. The experience is good but it take not much time.

Thanks !

19. frankbhelger

frankbhelger Member

I just swapped out the stock glass for the arizer. WOW! This is the only way I enjoy using this dry.

CBDhelpsME, BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.
  20. mesitisg

mesitisg New Member

Hey lovely people, I am waiting for my tera v3 to arrive sometime next week. I have a question for you.
    Say you load 0.3g in the bowl how many 5minute sessions (or hits) do you get ?
    Cheers

LesPlenty likes this.
  21. markez

markez New Member

I would say it depends on the quality of the herb.

I can tell, I only load to a maximum of 0.2g, but I use the second screen in the bottom and a screen on top. If you dont use the second screen in the bottom I can imagine that more herb will fit in the bowl.

Normally I go with 0.15g and only with waterpipe, I get two 5 minute sessions.

mesitisg and LesPlenty like this.
  22. fattyboombatty

fattyboombatty Member

Hi all - thanks for your contributions, it's been an invaluable resource

Moving on after trying and loving my first vape, the CF - I decided to try another Boundless, the Tera. Hummed and hawed about this one a lot as I have battery issues with the CF, and then read the dramas with the Tera. But in the end couldn't go past the price, accessories and removable batteries of this device

Picked up a Arizer Solo Bent Glass Stem with it, and installed as per the suggestions on this thread. Have never used a glass mouthpiece before so that may cloud my impressions - literally

After a few burnoffs and a sniff test I can't report off gassing or similar - I had worse on the CF. The bottom smelled a bit like solder, and the gaskets a bit rubbery but nothing I noticed in the vapor with my limited palate. Fired up at 190c - first hit was a long one and enormous - completely different league to what I got out of the CF. 2 more of those and I'm struggling to type

I imagine installing the WPA upside down as suggested assists with moving the gasket further from the heat. I also used one of the included chamber screens on top of the packed bowl as suggested here.

Um - wow that was fun!
    [​IMG]

CBDhelpsME, SpudBob, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.
  23. LesPlenty

Great first post, where did you get yours for a price you could not go past? I have been finding it hard to resist as well, luckily there has been no local stock here otherwise I would have bought one already.:tup:

BigJr48 likes this.
  24. fattyboombatty

fattyboombatty Member

Thank you

I've used Australian Vaporizers for both purchases. They have been great so far. Currently the Tera is 20% off with code SALE20 brings the price to $223.96 with free shipping.

BigJr48 likes this.
  25. LesPlenty

Hehe, I get most of my vapes there too, I had filled out the field for them to send me a SMS once the Tera was back in stock, that obviously did not work! Thanks for the code, I may just have to get it now.:tup:
    Edit; Australian Vaporizers listing says it has the V2, not the V3? Is that why it is cheaper?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    BigJr48 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors