Boundless Tera

SpudBob

That sounds great @Ed's TnT or @phattpiggie would be the perfect craftsmen for the job!!!
I agree, I all ready kinda hinted at that to Ed. He has ones for Arizer that are GEORGEOUS but you would still need to use the gasket. Id like to eliminate the gasket altogether. I may try to rough one out myself to see how well it works. Essentially the Tera would just be the heater! Portable Log vape sorta!

Karnis2

Playing around with it some more this evening and I came up with a mouthpiece configuration for the Arizer stems I like using the WPA.

Super simple, just unscrew the adapter from its base, flip it over & screw the small end to the small threads on the base. Now insert the black silicon gasket into the large end of the WPA & insert the Arizer stem as before. This gets the gasket much further from the heating chamber as well as the stem itself. The WPA acts as a heat sink so both the gasket & stem stay much cooler and the end result I believe is a much smoother draw. 2 Pics attached, one with the screen attached. Give it a shot & let me know what you think!

***right click on the IMG tag & open image in a new tab***
brzzzGhawni1fcGt7

rE1HkmicKCKGeXf6A

Last edited:

BigJr48

Playing around with it some more this evening and I came up with a mouthpiece configuration for the Arizer stems I like using the WPA.

Super simple, just unscrew the adapter from its base, flip it over & screw the small end to the small threads on the base. Now insert the black silicon gasket into the large end of the WPA & insert the Arizer stem as before. This gets the gasket much further from the heating chamber as well as the stem itself. The WPA acts as a heat sink so both the gasket & stem stay much cooler and the end result I believe is a much smoother draw. Pic attached. Give it a shot & let me know what you think!

rE1HkmicKCKGeXf6A
Where's the pic?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The only way I can get it to work is to right click on the IMG tag & open image in a new tab.
Still cannot see it, no your fault, forum is still playing up, I can usually see the picture if I hit reply, but that is not even working for your pic.:tup:
I wonder how long until Ed will make a decent mouthpiece for it?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vernier

Super simple, just unscrew the adapter from its base, flip it over & screw the small end to the small threads on the base. Now insert the black silicon gasket into the large end of the WPA & insert the Arizer stem as before. This gets the gasket much further from the heating chamber as well as the stem itself. The WPA acts as a heat sink so both the gasket & stem stay much cooler and the end result I believe is a much smoother draw. 2 Pics attached, one with the screen attached. Give it a shot & let me know what you think!

brzzzGhawni1fcGt7

rE1HkmicKCKGeXf6A

This is pretty neat! How stable/secure is it? Which stem do you use? Does it work with any stem for the Arizer Air?

SpudBob

brzzzGhawni1fcGt7

rE1HkmicKCKGeXf6A
Oh well...again it's super simple, just unscrew the WPA from it's base, flip it over, screw it and put the gasket in the open end. Works great!
Which Gasket!

Karnis2

Very stable! I'm using Solo II stems and I believe they're pretty much interchangeable. The SPV bubble straw fits inside and really works well with this unit.

EDIT: Use either of the black screen holder gaskets on the underneath of the two mouthpieces, they pop right off. You can take the screen off since the WPA base already has one.

eskwo3.jpg

ev771z.jpg

The large Arizer stem cap works perfectly to cap off the WPA.

30kyr9w.jpg

Now that silicon gasket is where it belongs....as far away from the heating chamber as possible. Gets a little warm and thats all.

Last edited:

Karnis2

Happy to report the source vape glass globe with shotgun fits on the WPA.

I'll be right back. Gotta try it out!

Well, that didnt go well...damn thing chipped while twisting it, crap. Crap! :D

2z8vxp4.jpg

Last edited:

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Not sure if this mouthpiece mod has been posted. This one requires no disassembly of the existing mouth pieces beyond taking off the silicone piece that holds the screen. Arizer stems once again fit perfectly, the WPA pictured is the PVHS Shorty Turbo so the airflow is almost better than the stock Tera WPA.

ayfdnbfzq0a11.jpg

Here it is at 360 with the WPA

https://streamable.com/oljgb

Realllly thinking about getting the black stems because of how good they would look.

Just got my Tera today so I'm still figuring her out.. IMO, it looks and feels really nice, fits nicely in my hand.
I tried this mod (short Solo 2 glass stem) along with an S&B dosing cap at 380F. So far I've vaped 5 caps and I must say I'm starting to dig this vape the more I use it. Nice clouds, taste is good and it gets me nicely lifted. The first couple of caps I may have packed a little to tight the as draw was a bit restricted, the next few caps were packed looser and had much better results.

Nice vape! :wave:

Last edited:

Karnis2

Casting another vote for the second screen in the chamber. I was doing a few water pipe hits and performance was underwhelming when upside down. Looking at the spent bowl I could tell the herb was being compressed in the center by the screen bucket and most of the burn was centered there as well. I remembered an earlier post, popped the screen on top of a modest, but not mild, three pinch pack and instantly got was I was looking for and more. Hitting some pungent blue cheese I got excellent taste and really surprising cloud production at 365' first hit over the next three bowls (had to be sure :D ) and the spent bowl had a perfectly even burn to it.

SpudBob

Casting another vote for the second screen in the chamber. I was doing a few water pipe hits and performance was underwhelming when upside down. Looking at the spent bowl I could tell the herb was being compressed in the center by the screen bucket and most of the burn was centered there as well. I remembered an earlier post, popped the screen on top of a modest, but not mild, three pinch pack and instantly got was I was looking for and more. Hitting some pungent blue cheese I got excellent taste and really surprising cloud production at 365' first hit over the next three bowls (had to be sure :D ) and the spent bowl had a perfectly even burn to it.
I use 2 of the chamber screens. One on bottom and one on top! I say poor man's S&B capsule, but stainless-not Alu! Works like a Bomb!!!

Karnis2

Yep, adding the second chamber screen on top of the pack really creates much better vapor production on that first flavor hit, finally had a chance to give it a shot. Allows for lower temps too. Between the WPA/Arizer mod and the second screen on top, both tricks really take this thing up a notch or two from the OOB experience.

Vernier

Yep, adding the second chamber screen on top of the pack really creates much better vapor production on that first flavor hit, finally had a chance to give it a shot. Allows for lower temps too. Between the WPA/Arizer mod and the second screen on top, both tricks really take this thing up a notch or two from the OOB experience.

Have you used the S&B dosing capsules? Is the dual-screen method better or worse in your opinion?

Karnis2

Haven't used them, never will. S&B will never get a dime of my money.

That being said, adding the second screen on top is an easy way to get improved vapor production, especially on that first hit.

Top Bottom