Boundless Tera

PaperClouds

@PaperClouds can u share a bit more about your setup and maybe show pics of the underside of your mod? I see that you are using the PVHS Shorty Turbo but for what arizer unit and what is that black piece at the bottom?

Stems are from the first Air and the black piece is the piece of silicone that holds the screen in place on the stock mouthpieces. I just took off the silicone like you would for cleaning and then just shoved the Air stem right in. It's as simple as that and no actual modifications of any of the parts are needed. Since it's magnetic I use the stock mouthpiece as a lid when I'm not using it to keep dust and other debris out.

Are these solo or solo2 stems. I have no experience with Arizer and some sites say they are different.

These are actually stems from the first Air. I'm almost 100% that the stems are almost universal though, PIU sells the curved black stem and says it's compatible with all of them. Given that they sell all of them I would imagined that they checked before marketing them like that.

GreenJeans_55

I'd say using the default plastic mouthpiece on the Tera V3 limits how "pure to the strain" it can taste. If you use an Arizer glass stem taste is better, not quite as clean tasting as an Arizer Solo 2. I have not tried the Boundless glass stem (way too short, I know better)

the Tera V3 has superior cloud density (well, its easier to draw and easier to make a noticeable cloud.)

All that being said, I never understood eliquid and dry herb vaporizer fans love affair with cloud density. It's the "health benefits" and buzz most of us want. The dense clouds just piss off wives and neighbors.

The Solo 2 has incredible "true to the strain" flavor delivery. TERP a DERP/

Vape your mids in the V3, your fav strains in Solo 2.

PaperClouds

Vape your mids in the V3

No thank you. Haha. To add to what you said and for anyone that hasn't done the Arizer mod, the Boundless glass stem is actually ok at low temps if you cigar puff it, not that I would use it anymore but still it's not as bad as people are making it out to be in my opinion. But yeah, it still doesn't compare to the taste of the really any of the Arizer portables then again not a whole do.

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Probably missed it, but most of the accounts here of using an arizer stem with the tera haven't really specified whether they are being used as in an arizer product (herb in the stem and stem all the way down flush with the bottom of the tera bowl) or just as a regular mouth piece sitting just above the stainless bowl. I haven't tried the latter, but was able to find a phve solo gong I had deep in storage, found a hi temp oring just the right size, loaded the stem with herb (and wax!), and vaped in the Tera. I personally find the results amazing so far.

The PHVE stems have air channels running up the bottom part of the stem probably contributing to the convection. I got a oem solo stem on order to compare.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao3Rr48QWLIdpX3DOkC_EdtTaaQr

s!Ao3Rr48QWLIdpX3DOkC_EdtTaaQr

Last edited:
notoriousLrg,
Reactions: BigJr48

PaperClouds

Probably missed it, but most of the accounts here of using an arizer stem with the tera haven't really specified whether they are being used as in an arizer product (herb in the stem and stem all the way down flush with the bottom of the tera bowl) or just as a regular mouth piece sitting just above the stainless bowl. I haven't tried the latter, but was able to find a phve solo gong I had deep in storage, found a hi temp oring just the right size, loaded the stem with herb (and wax!), and vaped in the Tera. I personally find the results amazing so far.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao3Rr48QWLIdpX3DOkC_EdtTaaQr

s!Ao3Rr48QWLIdpX3DOkC_EdtTaaQr

For me personally so far I've just used it as a mouthpiece but I reallly like the idea of using the PVHES as the bowl as well since I have the Shorty which would reduce the amount needed. You're the first person that I've personally seen use an o-ring like that with success so I'm definitely going to try that when I get home... as long as I have extra o-rings.

SpudBob

No thank you. Haha. To add to what you said and for anyone that hasn't done the Arizer mod, the Boundless glass stem is actually ok at low temps if you cigar puff it, not that I would use it anymore but still it's not as bad as people are making it out to be in my opinion. But yeah, it still doesn't compare to the taste of the really any of the Arizer portables then again not a whole do.
I beg to differ! Ive tried some of the Arizer products and find the Tera to be on par or better , taste wise, than the Solo/Air models. Have not tried the Argo but have heard they are similar. Im using mine with the glass MP and a smaller 10mm OD & 4" long strait glass extension inside the the mp with a silicon sleeve as a spacer. The I.D. is only 8mm so it slows done flow a very wee bit but still easier flowing, for me, than the Arizer Solo/Air models IMHO! Really the only way to improve airflow is to open up the intake holes. Packing loosely can help but unless you got bigger inflow outflow is not going to change much. Very good taste and Huge clouds. Also very stoney affects. Similar to my Milaana.

Im, also, using 2 bottom screens. One below and one on top of the load. Kinda like a S&B dosing capsule. Seems to add a bit of conduction to the process. Its FUN to experiment and try to improve the performance of my vapes. FC is a great resource!

Last edited:

Meoninja

Hi ppl do anyone can tell me how long it take Eric from boundless to reply to email about exchanging v1-2 terra?

Meoninja,

PaperClouds

Found out that Arizer ARGo stems can be pushed all the way through the silicone gasket without any excessive stretching. You can position it so that you can use the ARGo stem as the bowl, thus greatly reducing the amount needed and keeping the bowl slightly cleaner. I'll post pictures when I get home tonight and clean the stem. I was able to micro-dose with absolutely tiny amounts .05 or maybe even less and still get really good vapor.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Found out that Arizer ARGo stems can be pushed all the way through the silicone gasket without any excessive stretching. You can position it so that you can use the ARGo stem as the bowl, thus greatly reducing the amount needed and keeping the bowl slightly cleaner. I'll post pictures when I get home tonight and clean the stem. I was able to micro-dose with absolutely tiny amounts .05 or maybe even less and still get really good vapor.
This is what I've been doing with the og glass chillum..can confirm, works wonderfully

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Excellent, another alternative. When you get a chance, would you mind providing the outside diameter of the argo stem, or take a pic with it butted up against a solo stem for comparison? I am finding that the vapor is smoother/doesn't get as hot when loaded into the stem, and I agree loading this way has other benefits, so the more alternatives the better.

My objective is to do away with the silicone as much as possible, and I've found that the oring I am using with the solo stem is the only one I have that size, so I tried cutting the oem silicone just enough so that it can act as a pressure fit at the top of the bowl, but it is too wide when used with the solo stem and does not stay in place properly as does the oring. So if the argo stem is not as wide, using a shorter version of the oem silicone gasket may work.
btw for anyone that is interested, below are the dimensions of the oring that works well with the solo stem. Im going to look around for a spare.

Inside diameter 11mm/.43in

outside diameter 18mm/.7in

cross section/thickness 3.5mm/.14in

PaperClouds

Excellent, another alternative. When you get a chance, would you mind providing the outside diameter of the argo stem, or take a pic with it butted up against a solo stem for comparison? I am finding that the vapor is smoother/doesn't get as hot when loaded into the stem, and I agree loading this way has other benefits, so the more alternatives the better.

My objective is to do away with the silicone as much as possible, and I've found that the oring I am using with the solo stem is the only one I have that size, so I tried cutting the oem silicone just enough so that it can act as a pressure fit at the top of the bowl, but it is too wide when used with the solo stem and does not stay in place properly as does the oring. So if the argo stem is not as wide, using a shorter version of the oem silicone gasket may work.
btw for anyone that is interested, below are the dimensions of the oring that works well with the solo stem. Im going to look around for a spare.

Inside diameter 11mm/.43in

outside diameter 18mm/.7in

cross section/thickness 3.5mm/.14in

The diameter of the ARGo stem is 11mm. I've had some fit looser then others and I know the black one is among them but for and intents and purposes 11mm should be fine.

PaperClouds

Isn't the bowl smaller on the Argo stem?

Yeah but size difference is only a few millimeters. I'm at work and we don't have any Air's or Solo's in stock right now for me to compare so I'll have to wait till I get home. We have some 13mm screens that fit really well in the Air stems without any real bending.

BigJr48

Yeah but size difference is only a few millimeters. I'm at work and we don't have any Air's or Solo's in stock right now for me to compare so I'll have to wait till I get home. We have some 13mm screens that fit really well in the Air stems without any real bending.
I thought it was 10mm flat, are the 13mm basket screens?

Hey crew. Whats the deal with CFV upgrades? did they start that yet?

Cheers

Isn't the Tera considered the CFV 2.0???

BigJr48,

PaperClouds

I thought it was 10mm flat, are the 13mm basket screens?

Nope just flat. You do have to push them in, but they don't really bend much just little around the edge. They certainly don't become dome shaped though. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

PaperClouds,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom