• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

subway13029

Ok so I guess we wait.. sucks man..this baby was starting to pump out the vapor.. I didn’t know it went to 500 degrees..shit mine stops at 428..I was cool with that but I’m kind of in limbo..I guess we wait..I’m not gonna freak and send unit in..I’m kind of on a 3rd deal here..went from a bunk CFv to Tera to? But I really like the @Boundless Vape Technology guys and want them to succeed.

subway13029

Didn`t the unit come with instructions?
Im sure it did..like most other vapes..but this is a forum and figured id ask. I like to go at my vapes using my own intuition. But i do appreciate all of your help with letting me know about my instructions .I try and be nothing but helpful here and not condescending.

Koreanjesus

hm this might be a dumb question but im new to this vape scene so..Will it be harmful to use it if i only use it for herb? I never have concentrates anyway so i would not be using it over 428f. Im not sure what to do i would love to keep the tera i already bought the sb capsules

Koreanjesus,
hm this might be a dumb question but im new to this vape scene so..Will it be harmful to use it if i only use it for herb? I never have concentrates anyway so i would not be using it over 428f. Im not sure what to do i would love to keep the tera i already bought the sb capsules

Most people will use it for only herb myself included. IMO it’s safe for herb and I will keep using mine since it’s such a powerhouse. The stress test scenario is a bit unlikely to happen for most people.

Koreanjesus

Most people will use it for only herb myself included. IMO it’s safe for herb and I will keep using mine since it’s such a powerhouse. The stress test scenario is a bit unlikely to happen for most people.
yeah i can never see myself having to use it so quick since one session would get me (light smoker) and a friend at a sold high. I mean when they offer the replacement one i will take it to be extra safe but for now i think using for herb only is ok

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Here's what I did to create the failure.

I took a brand new unit and put fresh batteries in it and turned it on in concentrate mode. Once it timed out I sent it right back in, over and over again. It went for probably 5-8 sessions like this before it wouldn't go into concentrate mode anymore and would only go to 428. Then I repeated the process at 428 until the batteries died. The next day concentrate mode worked again, but I was done testing.

During the first string of concentrate sessions the unit got very hot near the heater and at the air intake. I knew it was overheating. imo, the damage was done during this phase of testing, but it can't be proven. A few days later I opened it up, cutting wires to get to the inner heater. I had done this several times with other Teras, and the Teflon always came out smooth with pressure dents from the metal spiral. This test unit showed a rough spot that was unusual. It wasn't until I was able to photograph it at 30x and 40x that I was able to see the cracks and pitting in the rough spot.

My goal was simply to see if I could get it to overheat. I have no problem with Teflon when used in the right environment. Since I knew the inner heater got to 585F on its own, I only needed to stress it another 100F to get to critical temps. I certainly wouldn't use the Tera like this on my own, but I could see a small group of dabbers sitting down with a couple of grams and running it like this. All I did was turn it on in concentrate mode over and over again.

So take all that into consideration as you decide if/how you want to use your Tera.

elykpeace

exVASted
Wow the oven is huge. Much bigger in person charging up

How many are using the mighty capsules in here?!:freak:

So I think that if cfx grew up and became a more convectional person --settled down and had found the love of his life :love:(Cfv) Got married and had a child her name would be Tera:lmao:.

:tup:

Edit it's charged up

Edit 2
WiFWI8x.jpg

Fury 2 wpa inserted into the blue gasket. Then capped with a basket screen

Awesome microdoser

Tera-rizer

Last edited:

sammuel

So I guess we are just left to wait now.. wondering how long it's gonna be this time

I have a suggestion to the company if they are looking for a way to keep things in place without using any tape/buffer at all - how about a magnet? :D

Last edited:
sammuel,
Reactions: BigJr48

kaisersosay415

Wow the oven is huge. Much bigger in person charging up

How many are using the mighty capsules in here?!:freak:

So I think that if cfx grew up and became a more convectional person --settled down and had found the love of his life :love:(Cfv) Got married and had a child her name would be Tera:lmao:.

:tup:

Edit it's charged up

Edit 2
WiFWI8x.jpg

Fury 2 wpa inserted into the blue gasket. Then capped with a basket screen

Awesome microdoser

Tera-rizer
Are you getting off gassing and bad taste at the higher temps. I’m still thinking about getting one even with all the stuff going on.

kaisersosay415,

elykpeace

exVASted
@kaisersosay415
I'ma keep using mine :razz:
Haven't noticed any anything. I take what @stickstones found to heart and I don't triple click

Only smell i noticed was from the black rubber gaskets on both mp. Easily taken off and washed; could even soak in coconut oil.

Using the microdose chamber from fury 2 wpa get fat tasty clouds and my oven appears new still. Also I can't see ever stuffing that oven :whoa:

I'd rather it didn't have Teflon af however haven't gotten headaces or anything and I'm pretty sensitive to that kinda thing. At the temps I use I see no reason to worry. Stinks but if people are using them at the higher temps and there is concern then that's a concern.

kaisersosay415

Thanks for replies guys. I think I will but one next payday. It has all the thinks I want in a vape. And at the price cream city got them at it’s a steal.

kaisersosay415,

sammuel

Thanks for replies guys. I think I will but one next payday. It has all the thinks I want in a vape. And at the price cream city got them at it’s a steal.

so cream city sold the recalled one, and now they are selling the likely-to-be-recalled one.. good for them.. definitely a steal as you're likely to be receiving an additional unit, as Eric mentioned their current plan is to send a final (?) tera to all those who have the teflon version without asking for returns...

SpudBob

Cream City's site say $219 not $140 where you getting that price??? I can see a coupon code to get it down to $186 but not $140

SpudBob,

sammuel

What does it even suppose to mean.. cream city? they be selling cakes? :haw: my bet is someone's gonna get creamed over these 140$ units, only question is who :lol:

sammuel,
Top Bottom