Boundless Tera

sammuel

New Tera gonna vibrate twice as much :haw:

27qvv8.jpg

Just Justin

mmmm can't wait! I'll take my Tera without the WPA and the Manual if that makes delivery to me any faster....?

Just Justin,
Reactions: BigJr48

sickmanfraud

Hey everyone, I wanted to share this update that was sent out to Tera pre-order customers:

We have received an estimated shipping date from our factory for the Tera of 4/11/18. Currently, we are in the process of manufacturing the revised water pipe adapters that will be included with the unit as well as updating and reprinting the manual to include instructions on how to use the revised water pipe adapter. Additional updates to the unit itself include the ability to flip the display by clicking the increase temperature button three times, haptic feedback to alert the user when the session is complete, and temperature adjustment on concentrate mode. We are hoping that the transit of the units should take less than a week, which would make our goal of having units out by the 4/20 weekend. If anything changes I will be sure to notify, all of us at Boundless are eagerly awaiting these units and I hope we can get them out to the community asap. For any questions please feel free to email Eric@bndlstech.com.

Thank you all for the continued support!

Can you estimate when the CFV upgrades will be?

sickmanfraud,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Good news. I will rather wait a bit this time than being an early adopter again, but the Tera stays on my wishlist. I liked the device even though I could not use it and will probably consider it again if everybody's raving about it and some months have passed.

mash

Hopefully there will be a nice 4/420 sale here from a Canadians distributor .....Looking to purchase the Tera or the Solo II ...

Alegre

Pobre payaso
If anyone watched the live stream ^ please share any news or updates thx~

They're still pushing to have this out by 4\20. Eric was using the tera in the stream and it appears that all issues have been resolved (ar least in the unit he was using).

GPJ8lqv.jpg

I'm wondering the same? I can't figure out how to watch those live vids!?! puffitup does them too but how do I view them!?

Justin, I created a Instagram account....follow whoever I want to follow and if they go "live" I get a notification on my phone. Click on it and it takes you to the live stream.

Also, if you're in your Instagram home screen, it would show on the top row- where your friend's list shows......their avatar would have a little icon showing they're streaming live.

It's actually very simple, try it and let us know if you have other questions.....I'm new at it too!

Summer

Long Island, NY
First, I'm using instagram on a win 10 pc. I'm not great with instagram as I don't fully understand it's functioning, but I created an account on instagram.com, chose those to follow & then downloaded the app, as you need the app to see the livestream. I pinned the app to the start bar so this way it's always enabled. I get a popup notification that a stream's going on & then just click on the app. I didn't know when using a pc if I had to actually be logged in to the instagram website to receive the notification so I pinned the app so I'm always logged in. But when I go to search instagram, I don't use the app, I go directly to the website as I am unable to scroll through a page via the app. If it weren't for the vape livestreams, I wouldn't even be bothered with instagram.

sammuel

haha they actually streamed with the OLD piece?? :lol:

27x3ep.jpg

My CF still serves me well but can't wait to get the Tera back, I remember it was ever better :nod:

sammuel,

sammuel

Safety mode? Is this a new function? Ive watched the youtube upload but I seem to have missed it.

I was also wondering what's that, but I didn't ask because at this point I'm already used to Bndls being amateurs. Note that this list of UPDATES also includes "full convection heating technology" and "dual removable batteries" :doh: did you not think before uploading this pic? did you not care? both? WTF?

Listen bndls I'm trying real hard here to be nice but you keep asking for it :lol:

sammuel,

Strakinpak

I was also wondering what's that, but I didn't ask because at this point I'm already used to Bndls being amateurs. Note that this list of UPDATES also includes "full convection heating technology" and "dual removable batteries" :doh: did you not think before uploading this pic? did you not care? both? WTF?

Listen bndls I'm trying real hard here to be nice but you keep asking for it :lol:

Well, they're trying to get new customers as well as updating existing ones.
They could just have fixed the offgassing problem and call it a day there, but they actually added some more features.
I think theyre handling the situation pretty well.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
haha they actually streamed with the OLD piece??

Only the WPA was the old style, the unit itself was the new type (Eric was showing how the screen flips).

I hope Australian Vaporizers have a sale with this in, Puffitup would be me second choice to purchase from as I like the sound of his history with the vaping community.

One thing I noticed, all users in that vid had coughing fits, is the Tera a bit harsh as not one of the users in that video seemed to be able to hold the vapor `in` for very long before coughing up a lung or is it a bit like the Plenty as you do not realize how much you are sucking in :lol:

sammuel

Only the WPA was the old style, the unit itself was the new type (Eric was showing how the screen flips).

I hope Australian Vaporizers have a sale with this in, Puffitup would be me second choice to purchase from as I like the sound of his history with the vaping community.

One thing I noticed, all users in that vid had coughing fits, is the Tera a bit harsh as not one of the users in that video seemed to be able to hold the vapor `in` for very long before coughing up a lung or is it a bit like the Plenty as you do not realize how much you are sucking in :lol:

I don't think it's too harsh.. In fact I remember being able to take long draws on the Tera even on the highest temp (428F) which is something I can't do on other vapes. It's still a little harsh obviously, and on the glass mouthpiece it was too harsh on higher temps, as they mention in the video. So for the smoothest hit you can either use the WPA, or mod the glass mouthpiece. I replaced the short glass mouthpiece with a micro bubbler, which I use dry (no water), and since the glass mouthpiece will remain in 2 pieces (separable) in the new release, you can still mod it :D

link :leaf: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/boundless-tera.25309/page-41#post-1226254

Last edited:
sammuel,

BigJr48

The issues I have with the Tera is the stench of all the rubber, especially the rubber gasket holding the screen that goes inside the chamber.

BigJr48,

sammuel

That has sort of redefined nitpicking for me. :|

Nitpicking? :lol: srsly dude you keep trying to defend any mistake by bndls, when all you do is keeping me going at them...
I find it quite amazing that you don't see anything wrong here, it's a simple image that they created named Tera UPDATES in bold, but has 3 things that are not updates, and one new feature that is not even there (in case there is indeed a new 'safety mode' that boundless kept away from us(?) I'll take it back)

The real question is not why I care, is why you don't care. Another is why you care that i care - but I've come to expect apologists to every comment I make.

The way I see it, if they don't care enough to check something that takes 5 seconds like that image, and see that it might make them appear like irresponsible stoners, I am worried that they might not care about other things like the quality of their realases... but hey I guess I'm overreacting, I mean what are the chances of something like that happening (hint: it already did, more than once :doh:)

Peace :peace::leaf:

Baron23

they created named Tera UPDATES in bold, but has 3 things that are not updates, and one new feature that is not even there (in case there is indeed a new 'safety mode' that boundless kept away from us(?) I'll take it back)

Oh, the horror, the horror...draw and quarter those buggers right now.

dude you keep trying to defend any mistake by bndls

Actually, I don't think I keep trying to do anything at all in this thread. C ya :wave:

Top Bottom