Boundless Tera

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Hey everyone, Boundless Technology is strongly advising to not use any first production Tera units. This is including those units that appear to be gas and smell free. A number of flaws were found and we are taking full responsibility for allowing these flaws to be released to the market. I will be updating with a list of flaws found shortly and return labels will be automatically sent out to all pre-order customers if you have not received one already. As a short-term solution, we are offering to send out any other Boundless unit or offer a full refund. A new Tera will be sent out once we have confirmed these issues have been addressed and a tear down will be released for both first production Tera units and the second edition units to highlight the issues found and to show how these issues were resolved. A secondary quality control will be established and we are currently working on a production guide that will be implemented by our manufacturer. Boundless product and the Boundless brand name have all be affected by this unfortunate situation and we acknowledge that this can not happen again. We are working hard to fix these issues and I am looking forward to sharing updates on when the fixed Teras will be released. Thank you all for the continued support.

For any questions please email Eric@bndlstech.com.
Shit happens guys.
This is pretty much the perfect response to said shit though.

Looking forward to seeing the revised Tera, and hopefully owning one ;) .

beefsupreme

Boundless direct customers reported getting their recall notice emails about an hour ago now.

I think they've handled this the best they can, and have found problems they can resolve. The reports from users with working ones was solid, so i'm looking forward to a fixed version coming out, hopefully by 4/20.

sammuel

I will be updating with a list of flaws found shortly and return labels will be automatically sent out to all pre-order customers if you have not received one already.

Did any of the direct bndls customers here receive this automatic return label already? thx

sammuel,

sammuel

I'd hate to depart from mine, I have emotional connection to it now :D I'm recovering from injury at home and it's been such a good friend. Also I consider it my first female vaporizer :lol:
Bndls said they would update us with a list of the flaws found shortly, so I guess I'll wait to see and decide accordingly

I'm sure rest of you are also curious which flaws they have found :nod:

lookhigh

FC member
Sadly i did not get to try my tera. I would have liked to test it once but was just too much stink. The recal is the best option and i think when all is fixed and boundless are transparent this will sell like hot cakes.

sammuel

I couldn't resist one last bong session before shipping my Tera

Thanks for posting something :tup:
You are very brave, just like me:clap:
As we don't know yet what flaws were found, there is the possibility of magnetic fields that will slowly turn us into mutants like Magneto :p

sammuel,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I couldn't resist one last bong session before shipping my Tera

I’m sorry, but why in gods good earth would you want to show a video of you using a recalled product right after it was recalled...? Seems a little misguided to me personally... maybe even reckless...

Bologna,
Reactions: jdent3

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Because not all devices are effected? Troy had a good unit and so did Randy.

Description says it's on recall, he says in videos its on recall. Just saying "if you're sending yours back, and don't know if you should get another vape, this is how a working one preforms.

If you watched for 30 seconds....

Not trying to talk for him here, but he's doing no harm to anyone, he's not recommending you go against the recall, just trying to help some people make a choice.

CHIDOY

GREAT vid as always Troy!

My Tera is truly a beast as well!!

Unfortunatley, I'm sending mine back to Puffitup today. :( (another shout out to @PuffItUp for taking care of us)

I WILL be purchasing another Tera once everything is resolved.

Luckily for my VAS.... I have PLENTY of other vapes to get me by! :rockon:

cheeseholidays

Hey everyone, Boundless Technology is strongly advising to not use any first production Tera units. This is including those units that appear to be gas and smell free. A number of flaws were found and we are taking full responsibility for allowing these flaws to be released to the market. I will be updating with a list of flaws found shortly and return labels will be automatically sent out to all pre-order customers if you have not received one already. As a short-term solution, we are offering to send out any other Boundless unit or offer a full refund. A new Tera will be sent out once we have confirmed these issues have been addressed and a tear down will be released for both first production Tera units and the second edition units to highlight the issues found and to show how these issues were resolved. A secondary quality control will be established and we are currently working on a production guide that will be implemented by our manufacturer. Boundless product and the Boundless brand name have all be affected by this unfortunate situation and we acknowledge that this can not happen again. We are working hard to fix these issues and I am looking forward to sharing updates on when the fixed Teras will be released. Thank you all for the continued support.

Perfect way to address this.

ohmygodimsohigh

I’m sorry, but why in gods good earth would you want to show a video of you using a recalled product right after it was recalled...? Seems a little misguided to me personally... maybe even reckless...

In case you weren't able to view the video, my Tera functions quite well and has not demonstrated ANY of the off-gassing.
I've compared with MULTIPLE faulty vape tear-downs already. I've been in contact with Boundless and several distributors throughout the duration of my Tera experience.

I provided the video because there are OTHER people (also in this thread) who seek evidence rather than forum drama. I'll happily continue answering questions about the vape.

If you feel the urge to label me or my actions, I encourage you to do so privately as this thread is really about the Boundless Tera.

SpudBob

In case you weren't able to view the video, my Tera functions quite well and has not demonstrated ANY of the off-gassing.
I've compared with MULTIPLE faulty vape tear-downs already. I've been in contact with Boundless and several distributors throughout the duration of my Tera experience.

I provided the video because there are OTHER people (also in this thread) who seek evidence rather than forum drama. I'll happily continue answering questions about the vape.

If you feel the urge to label me or my actions, I encourage you to do so privately as this thread is really about the Boundless Tera.
Great Video Troy! U Da Man!!!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Hey everyone, Boundless Technology is strongly advising to not use any first production Tera units. This is including those units that appear to be gas and smell free. A number of flaws were found and we are taking full responsibility for allowing these flaws to be released to the market.

An explicit recall by the manufacturer is “forum drama”? Seriously? What more does anyone need? Stop misguiding people. Please. It’s potentially very unhealthy! I’m not bashing you or your “brand” or Boundless!

Edited for bad eyes...

Last edited:

Likes2vape

An explicit recall by the manufacturer is “forum drama”? Seriously? What more does anyone need? Stop misguiding people. Please. It’s potentially very unhealthy! I’m not bashing you or your “brand” or Boundless!

Edited for bad eyes...
Honestly if anyone watches that video and decides the Tera is safe to use they deserve the Darwin award. He states very explicitly the vape is under recall. He is in no way trying to mislead people and say it is a safe vape to use right now. Did you get the feeling the vape was safe to use from the video? Did you not hear where he says it is being recalled and there are some serious issues with it now? How is he misguiding people? He is just showing what a properly working Tera can do just like Randy @PuffItUp did. I don’t see you jumping all over him for his video and misguiding people. You are creating the forum drama. We get you don’t agree with the video can you just drop it already!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Honestly if anyone watches that video and decides the Tera is safe to use they deserve the Darwin award. He states very explicitly the vape is under recall. He is in no way trying to mislead people and say it is a safe vape to use right now. Did you get the feeling the vape was safe to use from the video? Did you not hear where he says it is being recalled and there are some serious issues with it now? How is he misguiding people? He is just showing what a properly working Tera can do just like Randy @PuffItUp did. I don’t see you jumping all over him for his video and misguiding people. You are creating the forum drama. We get you don’t agree with the video can you just drop it already!

Honestly, all I’ve done is replied in my last few posts... it’s really you that needs to drop it, if that’s what you want... stop replying. It’s easy.

Bologna,
Top Bottom