Boundless Tera

sickmanfraud

SpudBob

I think you misunderstood. The upgrade program is $50 off the retail price. You don’t get the new Tera for $50.
Thats not what Randall said! He may have been a bit high at the time but thats, exactly, what he said more than once! $50 for present owners to upgrade and NO trade in required!

sickmanfraud

To all fellow CFV'ers who are anxiously awaiting the trade-up: we need to be extra patient.

I am under the impression the the first production is already pledged to their distributors and the trade-up's will take until the second production run.

For a trade-up I can be patient.

I am VERY impressed with @Boundless Vape Technology for taking such good care of us all.

I am unaware of any vaporizer manufacturer who has done something like this. Hats off to @Boundless Vape Technology

SpudBob

To all fellow CFV'ers who are anxiously awaiting the trade-up: we need to be extra patient.

I am under the impression the the first production is already pledged to their distributors and the trade-up's will take until the second production run.

For a trade-up I can be patient.

I am VERY impressed with @Boundless Vape Technology for taking such good care of us all.

I am unaware of any vaporizer manufacturer who has done something like this. Hats off to @Boundless Vape Technology
yes you are right. according to Eric and Randall the first batch and, possibly, the second run will be for retailers and direct orders. the trade up program will proceed after that. The impression that I got was, probably, March-ish 2018.

SpudBob,
Reactions: Summer

voyciz

To clarify: the trade-in offer for $50 only applies if you bought your CFV before 10/1/17, and you must have paid at least $149.99 for it.

I was considering purchasing a CFV now and upgrading to a Tera later but I won't be able to get that deal unfortunately.

SpudBob

To clarify: the trade-in offer for $50 only applies if you bought your CFV before 10/1/17, and you must have paid at least $149.99 for it.

I was considering purchasing a CFV now and upgrading to a Tera later but I won't be able to get that deal unfortunately.
This is the first time I heard this, but it makes sense.

Likes2vape

I’m not sure what I paid for my cfv but I did pre-order it and I know it wasn’t $149.99 I hope @Boundless Vape Technology diesnt forget about us early adopters of the cfv!

Likes2vape,

kuzko

I just recently purchased a CFV for super cheap thinking I would get in on the Tera discount. Oh well, I’m super surprised by how well the CFV performs that I’m not even bummed. I’m sure the Tera is gonna be sweet tho.

SpudBob

They are considering a stainless chamber. They are supposed to get a Beta unit with S.S. and one with anodized alu. They, Boundless, seem to be very open to the idea of making last minute changes. if it will be more healthy. They are, at least, open to the idea and are testing the setups for best convection as well as least health offensive setup. That why I LOVE these guys!!! What other vape Co. makes changes/mods based on user input! Nobody but Boundless! I mean there are those that take Beta testers advice but this is different. Kudo's Randall and Eric!!!

Likes2vape

They are considering a stainless chamber. They are supposed to get a Beta unit with S.S. and one with anodized alu. They, Boundless, seem to be very open to the idea of making last minute changes. if it will be more healthy. They are, at least, open to the idea and are testing the setups for best convection as well as least health offensive setup. That why I LOVE these guys!!! What other vape Co. makes changes/mods based on user input! Nobody but Boundless! I mean there are those that take Beta testers advice but this is different. Kudo's Randall and Eric!!!
Boundless is great I agree!! New Vape is very quick to make changes based on user input as well. Two top notch vape companies for sure!!!

Likes2vape,

voyciz

Boundless is great I agree!!

I'll third that emotion! Very happy with Boundless Tech so far. Likes2vape: you have both a CFX and CFV; would you say that one of them produces more vapor or extracts better vs the other, or are they even in those departments?

voyciz,

Likes2vape

I think the CF/X produces more vapor and extracts better than the cfv. The CF/X is more fool proof just heat and inhale no worries about technique or any thing. The CFV you need a set a lungs to be able to take a long hard draw.

elykpeace

exVASted
I think the CF/X produces more vapor and extracts better than the cfv. The CF/X is more fool proof just heat and inhale no worries about technique or any thing. The CFV you need a set a lungs to be able to take a long hard draw.
Cfv thru water .. cfx flavor drops off. And more vapor because the chamber is huge compared to cfv ... All about that wpa

elykpeace,
Reactions: Summer

Likes2vape

Cfv thru water .. cfx flavor drops off. And more vapor because the chamber is huge compared to cfv ... All about that wpa
I only vape through water 100%!! Dry is uncivilized!! I think the cf/x out performs and out extracts the cfv. I have the aluminum bowl for the cfv but prefer to use an eq screen in the wood bowl.

It's November and the vape is not available to purchase anywhere. Anyone knows anything? It looks great!

jdent3

Stainless is good but heats slower than aluminum. This might affect battery life a bit. Personally I'd prefer stainless steel but either way I'll probably buy this.

jdent3,

SpudBob

Stainless is good but heats slower than aluminum. This might affect battery life a bit. Personally I'd prefer stainless steel but either way I'll probably buy this.
Im sure thats true but,I believe, stainless retains heat better so once you get the chamber heated should stay heated better than Alu. So the battery drain may be minimal.

Correct me! Just read that aluminum, especially anodized Alu, retains heat better than S.S. I didn't know that! I know Randall has said they are testing S.S. and anodized aluminum.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpudBob,

Razor

Aluminum also has the ability to leach out when in contact with acidic materials (such as thc). That being said, I'll stick to SS or better and hope they just add a more powerful heater or something. Two interchangeable batteries should be more than enough to provide the power needed for most bowl designs. If not, that's cool too. I'll just keep looking.

Razor,
Top Bottom