Boundless Tera

Bearded エーティーエム

The Vaping Beardalorian
Looks like it is full of oil, I can see why some would think it is a cart.:tup:
@Ed's TnT makes a nice stem that can double as a macro-dose WPA,
img_20181103_104752-2-jpg.5665

Ooooh I really like this piece. Fits snug?

EVlL 55

Hey bud
"To the Clouds" is a Vaporizer store.
Its unique in that you can rent units...get refurbished units...or new.
I received my Tera...refurbished from them last week...no issues whatsoever...clean as a whistle w/ the film still on the screen...there were literally no signs of use besides the burn-offs
were done...which was very nice.
I was on the fence with this one so the price was right.
Im glad i got it....its a monster thru water.

metaldude18

Hello, I found out my Tera I brought a month ago was defective. In the process of getting another one. If anyone has heard of this defect I'm about to describe let me know.

I would turn the tera on and before it reaches the set temp (about 10 F from setting) in flower mode it turns off the heating and then turns off within 10 seconds. The tera will not turn on again unless one pulls the batteries out. then its like a 5 to 10 minute ordeal trying to heat it and then pulling the 18650s out repetitively. The haptic feedback rarely comes on when at the set temp. the tera when it's "working" it would go to sleep before the 5 minutes like within 1 to 3 minutes tops. Oh occasionally when I replace the 18650s the tera with turn on then switch to concentrate mode automatically without me setting there previously. At least there's no taste from the non plastic mouthpieces lol.

And btw when when one switches 18650s out does the Tera automatically turn on. I thought I had to click the center button 5 times fast for it to be on?

So I have some black friday sales coming up for the tera plus other vapes. POTV is supposed to sell the tera at $150 starting on 11/28 and puffitup is selling it under $160 with promo teragreen plus the boundless terp pen is on sell with the promo terpgreen.

here are the links enjoy:
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/bl...uY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTFJTeHJwIn0=

https://blog.puffitup.com/2019/09/green-friday-2019-mega-sale-vaporizers-and-accessories/

If anyone knows better deals post it here please and thank you! I am bargain shopping for the tera once I receive my refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
metaldude18,
Reactions: LesPlenty

warren0728

Hello, I found out my Tera I brought a month ago was defective. In the process of getting another one. If anyone has heard of this defect I'm about to describe let me know.

I would turn the tera on and before it reaches the set temp (about 10 F from setting) in flower mode it turns off the heating and then turns off within 10 seconds. The tera will not turn on again unless one pulls the batteries out. then its like a 5 to 10 minute ordeal trying to heat it and then pulling the 18650s out repetitively. The haptic feedback rarely comes on when at the set temp. the tera when it's "working" it would go to sleep before the 5 minutes like within 1 to 3 minutes tops. Oh occasionally when I replace the 18650s the tera with turn on then switch to concentrate mode automatically without me setting there previously. At least there's no taste from the non plastic mouthpieces lol.

exact same issue ... i just sent it in this week to puff it up for replacement ...

metaldude18

exact same issue ... i just sent it in this week to puff it up for replacement ...
Really thats crazy. Man was that defect F'ing annoying. Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I wasn't the only one. I used the tera according to the manual and never used it for concentrates. I thought for the first week I was retarded despite owning 7 vapes previously and never having a problem out of the box brand new.

metaldude18,

warren0728

Really thats crazy. Man was that defect F'ing annoying. Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I wasn't the only one. I used the tera according to the manual and never used it for concentrates. I thought for the first week I was retarded despite owning 7 vapes previously and never having a problem out of the box brand new.

mine worked great for about a month and then started acting up ... i love it when it’s working!

metaldude18

mine worked great for about a month and then started acting up ... i love it when it’s working!
I used mine for less than 4 days before it started acting up. I kept trying to use it but it was to the point it was taking to long. At work, I am always busy so when I do get a work break, I try to use the single bathroom with the fan on to puff a few minutes to reduce pain. I was good with a 3 to 4 min session but when it crapped on me it would take 10 minutes or more for the equivalent 3,4 min session.

Did puffitup research what was wrong with it? Mine just got to them today so I won't know what's up?
But I'm thinking about contacting eric from Eric@bndlstech.com to see if they know the exact cause.

metaldude18,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
These are the first problems of this nature I have heard of, Boundlesses 3 year warranty will get you a good one...eventually.:tup:

metaldude18

@warren0728 Thanks for the info.
@LesPlenty Lol yes I haven't lost hope and I know from the FC community Boundless is very good at customer service. Yeah I couldn't find any info about this specific but was relieved I wasn't the only one.

Is there anyone who has used the arizer solo glass wpa stem instead of the 4 inch long stem? I rather go shorter because it's going to be a PITA to carry in my backpack.

Also I read the best 18650s for the tera were the LG HG2 and the Sony VTC6.

Can I use the LG HG2L it's cheaper and has the same specs as the HG2 just a different color wrap, and weight?

https://www.imrbatteries.com/lg-hg2-18650-3000mah-20a-battery/

https://www.imrbatteries.com/lg-hg2l-18650-3000mah-20a-battery/

Plus I will be getting a dab vape and most likely the one I want needs a 18650 battery. Its recommended to use a Samsung 25R. Can I use this Samsung 18650 also for the tera? It's a flat top and 2500mah and cheap i rather get all my batteries at once because of shipping.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/samsung-25r-18650-2500mah-20a-battery/

Thanks! Happy toking!

metaldude18,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The HG2L is a bit fatter than the normal HG2. Should still fit the Tera.
The LG HG2 or the Sony VT6 work great in the Tera (both get the same 4 x extra sessions than the standard batteries.
I would give the HG2l a go if I was after some more and had access to them cheaply as you do. The Tera shuts down on low battery at a good point that is not running the batteries into dangerous zones(for the battery health):tup:

LesPlenty,

metaldude18

The HG2L is a bit fatter than the normal HG2. Should still fit the Tera.
The LG HG2 or the Sony VT6 work great in the Tera (both get the same 4 x extra sessions than the standard batteries.
I would give the HG2l a go if I was after some more and had access to them cheaply as you do. The Tera shuts down on low battery at a good point that is not running the batteries into dangerous zones(for the battery health):tup:
Thank you !

metaldude18,

Jgott56

Just ordered a Tera yesterday! Excited to join the community. I plan on reading through the whole thread(I’m on page 25 at the moment) but I have a few quick questions so I can have everything when the Tera arrives.

Will healthy rips fury 2 dosage capsules fit or do I need S&B dosage capsules?

when I use a dosage capsule should I keep the bottom screen of Tera in place or remove it?

should I use a solo2 stem with the included Tera rubber mouthpiece or should I buy the Xmax water adapter and use that rubber instead?

What’s the best WPA to use now that everyone has had time to experiment?

Thanks so much and excited to add to the thread.

Top Bottom