1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundless Tera (CFV 2.0)

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by oddjobold, Sep 16, 2017.

1. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

That's Randall, the main man. He's a lot of fun to sesh with and it always ends up with people looking like that!

Summer, Dynavaper and jerseydvd like this.
  2. jerseydvd

jerseydvd Well-Known Member

Yep, he’s the owner. Nice guy.

3. CheebaChiefer

CheebaChiefer Well-Known Member

So I have heard, however, don't like that there is no screen providing real-time info., appears to have a learning curve(Milaana that is).

Summer likes this.
  4. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

Yah Randall, as well as Eric and Carolina are major stoners. I could not hang with them.

CarouselOnFire likes this.
  5. CarouselOnFire

CarouselOnFire Member

Definitely the type of folks that should be making vaporizers though. :rockon:

6. b0

b0 Cloudy...

Exactly my thoughts!!

CarouselOnFire likes this.
  7. Kozzykozak

Kozzykozak New Member

Supposedly there were supposed to talk about the upgrade program on the 12/4 stream, did anyone catch it and get any more info?

Edit: NVM found it, same estimates of February - April

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  8. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Hey I heard back from my Smiss contact. Their product manager told me that the CFX2 bowl will be stainless steel and not aluminium. He also confirmed that the spiral heat exchanger inside the CFV and SwiftPro is stainless steel and not aluminium.

I asked for the Tera/CFV2 too and should get an answer soon.

9. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

They said you pay the upgrade fee and keep your old vape.
    Respect! YaMon

SpudBob and AtomicPB like this.
  10. SpudBob

Yes thats right. It's gonna be a while though. The release date has been pushed back to Jan and that means their second shipment won't be till after Chinese New Year. That, probably, means the upgrade will not be offered till the third go round. It may be a while.

jerseydvd likes this.
  11. jerseydvd

Yeah, they’re shooting for a January 10 ship date for preorders.
    Well, in the mean time, pick up a CFV for $100 or less and then do the $50 upgrade and you’ve got both a CFV and a Tera for $150

SpudBob likes this.
  12. SpudBob

Im pretty sure they "might" do it but originally said you had to purchase the CFV before Oct 1st ,I think. I think if one was to email eric he could/would make exception. But Randall said Oct 1st. Anyway...

That would be great to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    Summer and jerseydvd like this.
  13. jerseydvd

Would make more sense. Don't think they want to promote people taking advantage of them.
    I've had mine a while so I'm good anyways :-)
    Peace!

SpudBob likes this.
  14. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

I thought there was a date requirement and a minimum price requirement to be eligible for the $50 upgrade. I thought you needed to prove when and how much you paid.

FabulatorPoeta likes this.
  15. SpudBob

Randall did say $149 and Oct 1 if I recall, but you know Bndlstech so its up to their discretion. It may depend on initial rush to order. If sales are a bit slow they may be more diplomatic. I don't think I would buy one now at some super sale- I saw em for $60 recently- and expect them to honor the $50 bump but who knows.

FabulatorPoeta and jerseydvd like this.
  16. jerseydvd

I’m having high hopes for this one. Hope it sells well because it’s fantastic! I do like those Boundless people, I want to see a win for them and us!
    A bit scared to get one of the first units, but they’ll back up any changes that are needed for us I’d think.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors