Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Funky_Vapor

You know I LIKE the vape ( CF ) but the vapor is harsh. Mine does seems to need 4-5 hours to charge. I'll see if that has changed over time now that you mention it. I think the vapor is potent but It makes me cough. I suspect that is the mouthpiece.
Regarding the mouthpiece does anyone know for fact if the Craftys mouth part not the whole top cooling chamber but where U place your lips on , someone posted it snaps on and fits the CF giving the unit even lesser restricted air flow perhaps better hits?...anyone tried this and have the picture showing what it looks like and any other details etc...thanx*
(doing the mouth bucket/screen setup now) That does help!

Funky_Vapor,
Reactions: VaporBull

VaporBull

Regarding the mouthpiece does anyone know for fact if the Craftys mouth part not the whole top cooling chamber but where U place your lips on , someone posted it snaps on and fits the CF giving the unit even lesser restricted air flow perhaps better hits?...anyone tried this and have the picture showing what it looks like and any other details etc...thanx*
(doing the mouth bucket/screen setup now) That does help!

That's what I'm wondering. I thought I saw somewhere that the Craftys mouthpiece fits the CF

VaporBull,

subway13029

I've heard that the same company that builds the flower mate also builds the boundless vapes..smiss I believe...that is why the water pipe adapters are the same.. It's boundless vision but they needed someone to put from design into actual vape..

kraz

The previously screen captured post is gone... Perhaps someone gained unauthorised access to their FB page.

kraz,

Reggie Watts

Seriously considering buying a CFX after watching the Vape Critic's review. I have a Mighty, but it's already showing signs of wear and tear after 6 months. Did anyone else have a Mighty first and then try the CFX? How does it compare?

Reggie Watts,

BuzzDanklin

CF-vs-CFX-vs-Mighty-vs-Crafty-Vaporizers.jpg

Finished my written CFX review today - http://www.vaporizerwizard.com/cfx-vaporizer-review/

Overall very happy with the unit for the price. Draw resistance is a bit higher than I would like, but there are multiple easy mods that solve that and the newest version will have an updaded screen. My unit did take a few burnoffs to get a clean taste but otherwise I am more than pleased for the price. Definitely a strong performer for the low-medium price range. Do I enjoy them as much as the Mighty/Crafty they took aim at? Unfortunately not quite, I do still prefer to use my Mighty/Crafty (in my opinion they still have better flavor and cooler vapor that is a bit less harsh along with a more free flowing draw. But they do come pretty close, with a price that is MUCH less.

Vap2.0user

Hey Guys, Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your vapes! We have been working on getting you guys a proper WPA. We just got our prototype in today and made a quick demo video for you guys! Check out the video below and let us know any questions or thoughts. thanks!

Hey does anyone know anything about the water pipe being used in this video? If u don't know the exact name how about the type/style maybe? I checked on their website but they don't sell it. Thanks!

Vap2.0user,

ginolicious

I took a huge break from this thread. I stopped at page 30 something. Last I recall they were trying to work something out for the shipping to Canada to make it more affordable as well as other places. Did they get around to it?

Also a random idea for a CF. Add Bluetooth and an app to customize the pre set settings?

bigmike

Also a random idea for a CF. Add Bluetooth and an app to customize the pre set settings?
Yes! And use the indicator lights like a timer, illuminating one light each minute in the session.

Modnote: Fixed quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
@Reggie Watts Mighty is waaaaay better vapor quality. I got the CF as a cheaper crafty alternative. Fast heat up time is the only thing that is better. It's like a crafty without the cooling unit or heat sink exterior. Higher temps the vapor is just too harsh for me.

Pic of my CF with mighty mouthpiece for the people asking.
Once it gets used a bit the mp doesn't swivel easy that is the only issue. And as you see it doesn't fold in flush

Milkytime

Personally keep it simple smart phone apps break down and add more complication, the beauty of the CF is simplicity.

Milkytime,
Reactions: Meach

scottyc22

Well guys, my CF was stolen yesterday :( hadn't even had it for 2 months yet. I'm really pissed because I can't afford another new unit. Hopefully I'll figure it out :/

scottyc22,

YungLeaner

They don't seem available for purchase and I wouldn't trust it anyways. Boundless almost certainly has an exclusivity agreement for their specific designs, and the nature of Chinese manufacturing means that while those ones may only look slightly "off," the small differences could have huge implications like unsafe airways and other shitty things you don't want in a vape.

VaporBull

@Reggie Watts Mighty is waaaaay better vapor quality. I got the CF as a cheaper crafty alternative. Fast heat up time is the only thing that is better. It's like a crafty without the cooling unit or heat sink exterior. Higher temps the vapor is just too harsh for me.

Pic of my CF with mighty mouthpiece for the people asking.
Once it gets used a bit the mp doesn't swivel easy that is the only issue. And as you see it doesn't fold in flush

So how much does this improve the CF and how? Better airflow exclusively or what?

VaporBull,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Never tried the stock mouthpiece. Switched it out first thing cuz I couldn't stand the shape. Just a more comfortable mp for me. I believe it should improve airflow over stock.

whatitdew,
Reactions: VaporBull

CRvapes

Just an update: i have had the vape for one whole day.

Unlike my crafty which after 2 short sessions, i have to run to a charger.
The CFX can handle multiple sessions without it tickling the battery & it gets me stoned. i have not used my crafty since lol

we shall see .

waxdab23

Just an update: i have had the vape for one whole day.

Unlike my crafty which after 2 short sessions, i have to run to a charger.
The CFX can handle multiple sessions without it tickling the battery & it gets me stoned. i have not used my crafty since lol

we shall see .

I think I get like 6-8 sessions before I recharge. You'll be happy.

waxdab23,

rekrab

has anyone noticed and odd smell around the chamber. I feel like it smells like plastic sorda and residue. Really tickles my nose tempting me to think its bad

Top Bottom