Boundless CFX 2.0

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Was that aluminum? Thanks!

Also, the S&B dosing capsules that they made fit all their vapes in an attempt to get medical certification.

stickstones,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hey I heard back from my Smiss contact. Their product manager told me that the CFX2 bowl will be stainless steel and not aluminium. He also confirmed that the spiral heat exchanger inside the CFV and SwiftPro is stainless steel and not aluminium.

I asked for the Tera/CFV2 too and should get an answer soon.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Interesting news.... so Smiss and Boundless are very related (but we know that since the CFV/Swift launch).

Since I received the Fog my expectations are higher: no more plastic body, instant heat up (2-5s), replaceable batteries and tiny design.

Razor

How is the fog on sessions and stuff? Since I've started using the CFX, I have been really enjoying the amount of sessions I can get out of it and then of course the 30 min charge time is incredible. Just need a replaceable battery.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Alright, sorry for the confusion, there was a slight misunderstanding: the CFX2 bowl will be ceramic, and today I got the confirmation that they settled on stainless steel for the CFV2 aka the Tera.

voyciz

Man where is cfx 2? I needed another vape and so I had to buy original cfx, which works great and all...but come on its 2018

voyciz,
Reactions: Xelatsok

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Nowhere to be seen on their site, meanwhile the Tera is coming but it has been delayed too.

KeroZen,

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Man where is cfx 2? I needed another vape and so I had to buy original cfx, which works great and all...but come on its 2018

From what I remember. It's the Tera being released first, then the CFX2. I assume because the Tera is delayed, then the CFX2 would also be delayed.

(I wanna say the soft date for CFX2 was the 20th of this month, but I'm not sure, it was said in a live stream from a few weeks ago.)

dannydroid,
Reactions: KeroZen

H4mandCheese

What's the latest on this bad boy? I'm anxiously waiting to replace my V5 mini that's on it's last legs

H4mandCheese,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It's the only one of their up-and-coming vapes that wasn't on display at Champs, if that says anything. I would expect their other releases first.

stickstones,
Reactions: Jill NYC

dannydroid

Google Nazi
I assume they will be getting updated Tera sorted first, then we will hear more on the CFX2.0.

Although stickstones does have a point, it wasn't even previewed at Champs :(

dannydroid,

sammuel

Personally I'm not excited about the CFX 2, and will stick with the Tera (currently using the CF until new Tera is shipped). The concept of full control on the amount of convection/conduction is interesting and hats off to bndls for being first to introduce it (assuming they will be the first)... However, I'm the kind of person who doesn't like too many options, I know I won't be able stop switching between them to decide which is best :D Maybe I'm old fashioned but honestly vapes that have too many settings or have an app to control them and get firmware updates and varied programs is a turn off for me :shrug:

Razor

This will have the upgrade program too right? Excited for the CFx2 if it has fast charging like the last.

Razor,

dannydroid

Google Nazi
I've not heard anywhere (here, reddit, youtube, etc) of a CFX > CFX2.0 program, I believe its just the CFV.

dannydroid,
Top Bottom