beefsupreme

Any suggestions on how to keep the CFV mouthpiece from getting clogged with ground material as you vape? It gets clogged fairly quickly with normal draws and the only way I've been able to avoid it so far is to put a screen on top of the load (underneath the screw-in 'bowl holder') but that means you have to unscrew the whole thing to stir midway. Any other ideas?

Looking forward to details on the CFV trade-in program for Tera. I'll definitely be jumping on that.

beefsupreme,
Reactions: elykpeace

elykpeace

exVASted
Any suggestions on how to keep the CFV mouthpiece from getting clogged with ground material as you vape? It gets clogged fairly quickly with normal draws and the only way I've been able to avoid it so far is to put a screen on top of the load (underneath the screw-in 'bowl holder') but that means you have to unscrew the whole thing to stir midway. Any other ideas?

Looking forward to details on the CFV trade-in program for Tera. I'll definitely be jumping on that.

Put an arizer eq bucket over your load.

$_35.JPG

I used one as the chamber itself (inside the quartz ring instead of the flat screen in the bottom and then loaded it up and put a second bucket over top. Or just unscrew the metal one boundless sends in the mp and replace with a finer mesh.

beefsupreme

Elykpeace, I've used one Arizer bucket before as the bowl, but not two at once without the mouthpiece filter. That sounds like it could be a good win, with less resistance too. I'll try it out!

beefsupreme,
Reactions: elykpeace

kuzko

Recently purchased a CFV because I love convection and wanted to see what this device is all about. Smaller than I thought but has a good weight to it. Doesn’t feel cheap to me, I like the soft finish.

I did an initial “burn off” but didn’t detect any smell or fumes so good to go.

I loaded it up pretty big, I had read someone say to fill the chamber 3/4 full but I wasn’t sure if that’s 3/4 of the lower ring or 3/4 of the whole chamber up to the bottom of the loading tool.

From reading other people’s experience I thought I would start of at a high temp because some said they could barely get any vapor at full power. I started at 400 and was getting thick vapor so I kept down stepping the temp all the way to 365! I was getting good vapor even at that temp, so I was very surprised.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with the CFV, quality convection vapor in a small package. Battery wasn’t an issue for me, I didn’t even use the full 4 min timer, kept coming back to it for a few hits then turning it off.

Razor

Just thought everyone should know. For some reason, all of the boundless vapes are cheaper on amazon (sold by boundless) and still have the warranty. The CFV is 115 and the CFX is 120 in case anyone was looking for them a little cheaper.

Razor

Convection vapes with variable conduction is definitely a really good way to go. It gives a ton of customization to what you want. I gotta say, a very innovative vape. This vape with two interchangeable batteries would probably be the best thing I could think of.

sickmanfraud

Convection vapes with variable conduction is definitely a really good way to go. It gives a ton of customization to what you want. I gotta say, a very innovative vape. This vape with two interchangeable batteries would probably be the best thing I could think of.

That is EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Great minds...

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Razor

Razor

Does this quick charge portable battery pack?

Wow, that meant to say... Can this quick charge off of a portable battery pack yo use for like cellphones and stuff. Anways lol can you please delete that mod or merge please? Modnote: posts merged

I was thinking. Wouldn't it be a nice treat if I were to put a drop of chamomile essential oil (not concentrate) on the wooden ring, let it absorb and then have it with a vape sesh. You guys... You... guys...... You guys..... YouGUYS...

You guys... it works. Great effects too with the chamomile.

I have some ejuice flavor concentrate I'm going to put on it next when the flavor wears off the chamomile. I put the drop on a q tip then rub the wood down with it.

Edit: Flavor concentrate is not good ... lol the chamomile oil was great tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Razor,
Reactions: lookhigh

beefsupreme

Wow, that meant to say... Can this quick charge off of a portable battery pack yo use for like cellphones and stuff.

Yes, absolutely you can charge the CFV using a standard battery pack for cellphones. In fact if you plan to use it on the go, I'd recommend you take one with you since the CFV battery life is shorter than you might otherwise expect. Neat idea with the chamomile.

beefsupreme,
Reactions: Razor

Razor

Yes, absolutely you can charge the CFV using a standard battery pack for cellphones. In fact if you plan to use it on the go, I'd recommend you take one with you since the CFV battery life is shorter than you might otherwise expect. Neat idea with the chamomile.

Thanks. The Ejuice flavor concentrate didnt work well until I wiped it all off of the wood really well and let it bake for a few sessions. Now I have the very slight hint of mangos when I use that one wood ring. I'm definitley sticking with the chamomile though.

Most def going to have a extra battery pack for this thing now that I know they work with it.

Razor,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Afternoon Boundless folk. I don't own this particular vape and I'm not sure how good the sale is but I just got an email from PotV that says:

"Boundless just dropped the price on both the CF and CFV. The pocket-friendly, huge cloud blowing CF is now an even better deal at $109.95 and the full convection portable CFV is now $149.95."

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pa...135436945&mc_cid=113dafbce7&mc_eid=aefd9eb0c6

If this has been posted already I apologize.....

His_Highness,

Razor

I'm done with boundless. I ordered some accessories from their store and one was missing (extra bowl. The piece that DID arrive was the bubbler) when it arrived (after taking 2 days to send it in the first place). When I emailed them, I got " it should have been there, please send me a picture of it with your address and we'll get it mailed out to you''

Thought that was what was supposed to happen BUT instead they sent me the same email about 4 times over the next few days asking for a picture and or address like it was a game. I sent one after the other back (each one getting a little more agitated). After about the 4th time, I let them know that I am tired of playing games. They have sent me an email asking me for the same information over and over. Needless to say, they stopped responding. So then, It may of been only 10 bucks I lost but you can stick it boundless. If this is how you conduct business, I will not be a part of it. This is ridiculous and I want everyone here to know my experience with you. Good bye.

elykpeace

exVASted
I'm done with boundless. I ordered some accessories from their store and one was missing (extra bowl. The piece that DID arrive was the bubbler) when it arrived (after taking 2 days to send it in the first place). When I emailed them, I got " it should have been there, please send me a picture of it with your address and we'll get it mailed out to you''

Thought that was what was supposed to happen BUT instead they sent me the same email about 4 times over the next few days asking for a picture and or address like it was a game. I sent one after the other back (each one getting a little more agitated). After about the 4th time, I let them know that I am tired of playing games. They have sent me an email asking me for the same information over and over. Needless to say, they stopped responding. So then, It may of been only 10 bucks I lost but you can stick it boundless. If this is how you conduct business, I will not be a part of it. This is ridiculous and I want everyone here to know my experience with you. Good bye.

Maybe it's an automated email? I've NEVER experienced anything but delight when dealing with bndls ... Your experience is rare. I'm wondering what happened here @Boundless Vape Technology

b0

Cloudy...
I always go through puff it up for any boundless products. best c.s. I've found. Randy us awesome and will help with any problems.

If Randy sells it, I always buy it from him! And I live in UK...

Maybe it's an automated email? I've NEVER experienced anything but delight when dealing with bndls ... Your experience is rare. I'm wondering what happened here @Boundless Vape Technology

Same here, have you tried sending an email directly to Eric?

b0,

Razor

I wish it were but they weren't worded the same every time. I'm still trying to get through but they will not even answer my emails now. Extremely inconsiderate to say the least. I'm only out 10 bucks but that is 10 bucks. It's not like I have money to throw around. To say the least, I'll be looking at different companies in the future. This has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had with anyone and has cost them my support which I'm sure they don't give a damn about.

Anyone know an email that goes directly to Eric? I'll give it a shot. I've been using the website and their contact email from that.

At one point the guy I was talking to actually said the item was maild out and then THE NEXT DAY, he sends me another email "hey can you give me your address and a picture of the item missing''.... AGAIN. After I had just sent it all to him and he said it was on the way, he backtracked and asked for all the information AGAIN (this was one of the last times).

Last edited:
Razor,

sickmanfraud

@Razor sorry to hear that you are having problems,

I was one of the pre-orders for the CFV. The vape was great, just no battery life.

Now Boundless has announced that for folks who bought a CFV for full price before ____ date would be able to upgrade to the new CFV 2 called the Tera for $50.

That consideration for the CFV buyers made me a @Boundless Vape Technology fan for life!

Razor

Is the Tera really a CFV 2 though? It uses some conduction being an aluminum or SS chamber it's bowl is not customizable that we know of. The only real upgrade is that it has replaceable batteries. It would be more of a CF 2.0 wouldn't it? But even that has a ceramic chamber already? Cool device because of the batteries for sure but I'm not sure exactly what it's really an upgrade from.

Razor,

b0

Cloudy...
Is the Tera really a CFV 2 though? It uses some conduction being an aluminum or SS chamber it's bowl is not customizable that we know of. The only real upgrade is that it has replaceable batteries. It would be more of a CF 2.0 wouldn't it? But even that has a ceramic chamber already? Cool device because of the batteries for sure but I'm not sure exactly what it's really an upgrade from.

Tera is the update of the CFV, nothing to do with the CF. Most of us moved to the metal or glass ring or a EQ basket instead of the wooden ones, and the 3 options give some conduction. IME the wood rings were more a gimmick that most of us used once or twice, I don't want anything not cleaneable in my air path.

The Tera is definitely and upgrade and personally I can't wait to have it, the update offer is too good to let it pass. Amazing job and customer service from @Boundless Vape Technology, most companies don't support old customers like they do.

Razor

Yeah I was just sayin. A direct upgrade would keep some semblance of the previous model instead of adopting properties of other models. I did the baskets afor a bit and I ended up just making a tighter seal and callin it a day. I really like the wood now that I found out that I can use essential oils on them to provide additional effects.

Razor,
Top Bottom