• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grepper

Truth to prevail
Can anyone here give me advice on how to reach Eric at Bndls? Other than his new email address? My emails are not being responded to. All I want is a tracking #!

Grepper,
Reactions: Prolusio

jimfish4130

Can anyone here give me advice on how to reach Eric at Bndls? Other than his new email address? My emails are not being responded to. All I want is a tracking #!

Try messaging them on facebook or instagram, they've been at champs the past few days so that's probably why you haven't had a reply

jimfish4130,
Reactions: Prolusio

sickmanfraud

Try messaging them on facebook or instagram, they've been at champs the past few days so that's probably why you haven't had a reply

There is a shipping manager named Jazmyne.

She can be reached by the main email address as main: info @bndlstech.com mention shipping or Jazmyne in subject line.

In my experience, no one will help resolve shipping problems. They don't get back to you when they say they will.

sickmanfraud

@jimfish4130 @sickmanfraud Thanks for the tips! Not very happy they are so hard to reach!

I still have not received the CFC that was promised me with my CFV purchase in October. I can show FC the email exchange (one of many) from Wednesday promising to look into things.

It is now Sat night where I live and I will hear nothing from Boundless before Monday at the earliest.

My CFV works well, just no battery life. If I ever get my CFC and I like it I would consider their products, but I would not buy directly from Boundless because they are apparently unable to get their packages delivered in a timely fashion.

If you want a boundless product buy if from puffitup or you will be as frustrated as me.

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Hey guys,
I was wondering if i could ask some of you a few questions?
I got a Flowermate Mini Pro last year, but i stopped using it after a few weeks. I found that I had to have a few bowls before I'd start feeling high, so I was wondering if the CFV (convection and a slightly bigger bowl) or the CFX (with a much bigger bowl) would be better suited to my needs?

I'd class myself as a heavy user, and im not going to lie, i love the feeling of bongs, even though i know that first rush is nothing to do with the herb xD

Cheers for any help guys <3

dannydroid,

Likes2vape

Hey guys,
I was wondering if i could ask some of you a few questions?
I got a Flowermate Mini Pro last year, but i stopped using it after a few weeks. I found that I had to have a few bowls before I'd start feeling high, so I was wondering if the CFV (convection and a slightly bigger bowl) or the CFX (with a much bigger bowl) would be better suited to my needs?

I'd class myself as a heavy user, and im not going to lie, i love the feeling of bongs, even though i know that first rush is nothing to do with the herb xD

Cheers for any help guys <3
I was a bong user only and still mainly vape through water. I like the CFX slightly better but the CFV is no slouch.

Likes2vape,

sickmanfraud

Maybe you guys can answer this...

The water tool attachment for the Boundless CFV is supposed to be universal (I take that to mean it fits all Boundless vapes)

If that is the case, why would the mini bubbler fit the CFV and not other boundless vapes?

sickmanfraud,

Erokwahoo

I have the cfv and the cfx. The water tool attachment fits perfectly on the cfx and not so great on the cfv. It still works on the cfv but its kind of loose. On the cfx it clicks in tight.

Erokwahoo,

b0

Cloudy...
I have the cfv and the cfx. The water tool attachment fits perfectly on the cfx and not so great on the cfv. It still works on the cfv but its kind of loose. On the cfx it clicks in tight.

For me it's the opposite, the water tool is super tight in my CFV. At first I couldn't put in worried that it would break :S

b0,

beefsupreme

I still have not received the CFC that was promised me with my CFV purchase in October. I can show FC the email exchange (one of many) from Wednesday promising to look into things.

I was also one of the CFV/CFC pre-orders and I ended up emailing Eric last month because I kept reading reviews of people with CFCs and had no news about mine. He said oh, we're shipping it now. A few days later I got the tracking info and it did come. I never did get the tshirt, but thats OK. Things seem rather scattered over there lately, maybe due to absorbing Flowermate or something. I'm reading a fair number of broken CFC mouthpiece complaints also, which makes me worried about how long mine will last for. It is a nice device though.

As for the CFV's battery meter, I've found its best to just ignore it and charge it every night after its been used. I'm considering taping over it because its so inaccurate. I can only imagine how much better the reviews would have been if they used dual 18650 batteries instead (like the CFX). I'd have gladly given up a bit of size for better battery life.

curtiscaped

I just received the Mini Bubbler and have to say it's the best I've seen in terms of simplicity of design and stealth, especially for the price. I can actually use it outside and on the go and find it does an adequate job of cooling, especially near the end on higher temps, and it's pretty good at not spilling. I too was a preorder and got ahead of the crowd in receiving the CFC, it's not bad but too inefficient for my purposes.

curtiscaped,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Here's a couple videos for you all of my CFV through my peyote pillar using WPA with the ELB top hat screen with ABV pics.
I would certainly like to know how Vape Dr. got his CFV to show full battery when unplugged. I've had two CFVs and have never been so fortunate, even after a long full charge. :freak:

notoriousLrg,
Reactions: Alegre

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
It just means your cells are not resting at the nominal 4.2V voltage, no big deal they all do that with time. My SwiftPro completes its charge (icon disappear) then shows all bars when I start it afterwards.

But this is just the way they implemented the battery gauge, it's surely only tied to the series voltage and not a real approximation of the capacity percentage left. Note that lithium battery gauge in general is a hard problem to solve anyways, and pricier electronic devices don't necessarily fare any better.

Last edited:

beefsupreme

Here's a couple videos for you all of my CFV through my peyote pillar using WPA with the ELB top hat screen with ABV pics.

I like that idea of the ELB hat on the WPA like that. I've been avoiding using the CFV with the WPA because of the clogging WPA filter, which this solves nicely. I'll have to give that a try. I use the top hat on the ELB with the CFX and WPA and it never clogs.

beefsupreme,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

sickmanfraud

I like that idea of the ELB hat on the WPA like that. I've been avoiding using the CFV with the WPA because of the clogging WPA filter, which this solves nicely. I'll have to give that a try. I use the top hat on the ELB with the CFX and WPA and it never clogs.

Try my mod of putting a screen inside the lip of the retaining ring so your cannabis does not fly around.

Grepper

Truth to prevail
New CFV owner here. Bit disappointed. Love pretty much everything about this vape minus whatever they are using for the retaining ring and o-ring. Both have a horrible plastic smell and taste. I own the CFX as well and it never had this smell. I have ran about 10 burn offs at max temp as well as running avb through. I have also cleaned the pieces with warm soap and water. The smell and gross taste remains :shrug::\ Does anyone have any tips to remove this smell? This thing is a paperweight unless I figure something out.

blacksilversurfer

I had the same issue as grepper when I first got my cfv. I done countless burn offs and still had a bit of smoke coming from the bowl. It did lessen over time and after hitting my first bowl it disappeared and I was on my way to flavortown.
The only thing I could advise is to keep burning ir off till ur satisfied. Mine got there eventually.....
I still love my cfv. It's my go to vape for when I really want to taste the strain.
I would still like to get my hands on one of those metal bowls. Can't wait till they're available in the UK.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
New CFV owner here. Bit disappointed. Love pretty much everything about this vape minus whatever they are using for the retaining ring and o-ring. Both have a horrible plastic smell and taste. I own the CFX as well and it never had this smell. I have ran about 10 burn offs at max temp as well as running avb through. I have also cleaned the pieces with warm soap and water. The smell and gross taste remains :shrug::\ Does anyone have any tips to remove this smell? This thing is a paperweight unless I figure something out.
Mine had that nasty smell as well.

I did burn offs for a week and couldn't get rid of the smell so I contacted boundless and had it exchanged. I suggest you do the same.

The new unit had a very slight smell and that went away after a couple burn offs.

Alegre,
Reactions: Grepper

Grepper

Truth to prevail
Mine had that nasty smell as well.

I did burn offs for a week and couldn't get rid of the smell so I contacted boundless and had it exchanged. I suggest you do the same.

The new unit had a very slight smell and that went away after a couple burn offs.

Thanks for the useful response. Email sent to Eric, hope to hear back soon.

Grepper,
Top Bottom