1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundless CF or Puri5/Fenix? Help to decide please!

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Sylvatican, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Sylvatican

Sylvatican New Member

Hi guys n gals, just trying to decide between the Boundless CF or the Fenix. Ive I've read through countless threads here and elsewhere and I have a couple of questions I would like answers for from people who have either, pretty please, with a cherry on top!
    1. How much herb does each comfortably hold without affecting the draw resistance too much? I really need one which holds at least 0.3g, to avoid repeated reloading.
    2. What is the draw resistance like on each? Like sucking through a straight cheap straw, better or worse?
    3. How quick can you get through a load (say 0.3g) if you're in a rush?

Finally, whatever I get will go through a gram a day, every day - can either be expected to do that long term without breaking?
    The Fenix is about £70, the CF a little over £100 - so cost is significantly different, but I don't want to regret buying cheap and buying twice again (Herbstick eco, don't waste your money!)

Thanks in advance...

2. Cl4ud3

Cl4ud3 Well-Known Member

3 year guarantee on the CF should be one big factor to be looking at, and should give an indication of quality/reliability.

SloJimFizz and Sylvatican like this.
  3. Sylvatican

Sylvatican New Member

Definitely something to consider, although the Fenix comes with a 2year guarantee when bought through magicvapourizers...

4. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I have the cf it can hold .3 no worries. It has a fairly big bowl but also works well with smaller loads. It definitely has some draw resistance to it but not nearly as bad as a Solo. I always go the full length of the session since it is a conduction vape and ending a session short just cooks your herb up.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors