• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

david8613

Im liking that bubbler they are making for the cfv, im sure they will make one for the cfx, do these bubblers really work? Or would i be better served with a small table top bubbler with the water adapter piece. If so whats a good affordable bubbler that works and looks cool?

david8613,

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey guys, here is the link to today's live stream:

Sesh with the Boundless team while we answer questions related to our units. All questions are welcomed and we will do our best to help out with tips or clarify any misconceptions. Hope to see you all there, if you can't make it a recording of the stream will be available on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWHp-Y9Vx84-GHWTAX_AVQ

Boundless Vape Technology,
Reactions: Alegre

david8613

Great live stream, I see they put the bubbler on the cfx, so the bubbler fits both cfx and cfv? I thought I heard the first bubbler was only for the cfv.

david8613,

jdent3

Great live stream, I see they put the bubbler on the cfx, so the bubbler fits both cfx and cfv? I thought I heard the first bubbler was only for the cfv.
When does the bubbler come out? I was looking everywhere yesterday for an answer. Unfortunately I'm working every time they have a livestream.

jdent3,

natural farmer

Hey guys, here is the link to today's live stream:

Sesh with the Boundless team while we answer questions related to our units. All questions are welcomed and we will do our best to help out with tips or clarify any misconceptions. Hope to see you all there, if you can't make it a recording of the stream will be available on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWHp-Y9Vx84-GHWTAX_AVQ
Couldn't hear shit! One needs to wear some headphones or feed sound through a loudspeaker to be able to hear. Sound was sooo low.... Can't you post-edit maybe?

natural farmer,

Cl4ud3

Mini bubblers should arrive in the next week, not sure what stores are stocking them but I guess POTV or Puffitup

Cl4ud3,

david8613

Im liking my cfx very much, i would like to get a small case for her that would fit the cfx, a 2" grinder, small container about the size of a roll of film, the boundless bubbler and the wall charger for the cfx, can someone point me in the direction of a nice affordable case.

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
My friend got a CFX after Xmas we have been using it heavy much more than my CFV but now when turning it on about 20 secs into the load it cuts off and I have fully charged it. Also I sometimes get a screen that says X short. Any Ideas?

HippieHitman,

david8613

You should contact boundless for that, hopefully they have that or can point u in the right direction to get one thats longer

david8613,

Mr. Me2

Im liking my cfx very much, i would like to get a small case for her that would fit the cfx, a 2" grinder, small container about the size of a roll of film, the boundless bubbler and the wall charger for the cfx, can someone point me in the direction of a nice affordable case.
Check out Vatra cases. RYOT cases too.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: waxdab23

Southern Chef

Used my new CFX for the first time yesterday. Nice vape. I really like it. Love the ELB mod...worked great.

Has anyone used the Boundless Dry Pod? Do they work well?

Southern Chef

IMHO, they are a little small, they cost more than ELBs, they hold less than an ELB, have a screw lid that should be renamed "Christ", because that's what you yell when replacing the lid, as it goes flying. Doc
Awesome...that's all I need to know. ELB it is. Thanks for getting back to me.

Top Bottom