Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Just_Vapin

Just ordered a CF today got a great discount off the Boundless website using coupon code (bndlsfc). I got $20 off the vape, then I added a mouth piece and a 5 pack of oil pods and they came out free. So I got everything for $109.99. And free shipping.
So excited.
I ordered the Titanic 2 and it looked like a total piece of crap, the mouth piece was sharp and pointy, the cap didn't look cleanable, and for $150 you only get a 1 year warranty which you know nothing about because there was nothing on the website about it or in the instruction manual. (I guess it is on the web page now after my complaint). Then I tried to call over and over to get an address to send it back and they don't answer the phone. They finally emailed me but too late it went back express mail today and the CF is on the way............................:clap::clap::clap:

uhranium

I arse you to do a side by side comparison with a mighty. The mighty is completely balanced, as you can see if you lay it on the ground. It will lay on it's edge in the middle and go a bit left and right, but each side has the same weight (two batteries on each side), The CFX is just heavy towards the battery size which makes it feel too heavy to that. A solo is also balanced well, and I never thought that this could be an issue until I hold that CFX in hand.

uhranium,

sickmanfraud

I wonder what the plan moving forward is for the cfx and cf models now that the cfv is out...phase them out, price drop.etc...haven't heard watched any of the livestreams from the guys at boundless so if this has already been covered I apologize in advance..

I have watched a couple of the live streams. I get the impression that the Boundless crew will keep improving the CF and CFX. There was no indication that they were resting on their laurels.

Dynalowrider

Ok folks, the squeaking wheel gets the grease. That being said, if you like this vape as much as I do, then how about getting the powers that be to send Ratchett a vape so he can print us some accessories.
I have an idea or two for printables. A case like the Haze can holder for ELB's, a cover for the screen of the CFX, (stealth mode). filling "station" for ELB's, stand to help support the CF's on the MFLB Orbiter, and whatever else you can think of.
Hint, hint, let them know you need his accessories to fully enjoy their vape. So send him one already. Doc

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: C No Ego

ohmygodimsohigh

Ok folks, the squeaking wheel gets the grease. That being said, if you like this vape as much as I do, then how about getting the powers that be to send Ratchett a vape so he can print us some accessories.
I have an idea or two for printables. A case like the Haze can holder for ELB's, a cover for the screen of the CFX, (stealth mode). filling "station" for ELB's, stand to help support the CF's on the MFLB Orbiter, and whatever else you can think of.
Hint, hint, let them know you need his accessories to fully enjoy their vape. So send him one already. Doc

I might be able to help with this.
Is Ratchett the guy behind delta 3d?
I noticed he sells a loading funnel for the ELBs already!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks guys! :cheers:

I might be able to help with this.
Is Ratchett the guy behind delta 3d?
I noticed he sells a loading funnel for the ELBs already!
That's me! Feel free to PM me whenever

The loading funnel works great. Now we need a case for the ELBS to carry in the pocket. Doc

Hehehe, you like my single ELB loading funnel? Just wait until you see my 8x ELB loading tray coming out sometime next month :D :ninja:

Dynalowrider

Ratchett says Boundless contacted him, a vape is on the way, Yahoo, thank you Boundless, you just got the ball rolling for some awesome gear. Mike is very ingenious at creating accessories. Looking forward to great things to come from Delta 3D Studios.
While I'm at it I want to thank everyone who helped accomplish this.
Now let's give Ratchett some great ideas, for use with this fantastic vape. Doc

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Now let's give Ratchett some great ideas, for use with this fantastic vape. Doc

Thank you to all again, indeed the rumors are true. I'm all ears for ideas.

(Although the mods will appreciate if I remind people to please PM me or take the conversation to my official FC thread so as to not derail this one :) )

hillbill

Trying to treat VAS here and need some objective input. I have three flowermates and if anyone owns both a Flowermate and Boundless, I would like to know your experience and how actual vaping compares? Any help?

How do the cfx and cf compare in real life? Is battery adequate in the cf? Weak points?

Arizer Air is an option also.

Last edited:
hillbill,

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
My CFX has it's own ELB today. Using it with the SS WPA and My @DDave tall adapter. Plus a plug sized mouthpiece. Started at low temps and stepped it. 10 degrees at a time. Re-powering it as soon as it shuts off. Allowing things to steep before drawing. Easy to stir and dump. Just try not to loose the hat. Until I come up with an even simpler method. Misplaced the mouthpiece for it. But I'd buy a second WPA before I'd bother with the proper mouthpiece.

I'm liking the battery life a little more. But don't have a clear impression of how many I can possibly get in a full charge. Then bring my cheapo battery backup. For on the go. Vapium is still the battery with a vape attached to it.

Trying to treat VAS here and need some objective input. I have three flowermates and if anyone owns both a Flowermate and Boundless, I would like to know your experience and how actual vaping compares? Any help?

How do the cfx and cf compare in real life? Is battery adequate in the cf? Weak points?

Arizer Air is an option also.
+1 on all the questions you mentioned. I'm telling myself that my CFX is my neo-Arizer. (To curb my VAS.) The WPA-ELB-Glass tube combo works well enough at the highest temps for a portable. Own a Flowermate 1.0 that I got from Puffitup.com on a 4/20 sale plus free grinder.

Both tops of both vapes get hot. That's the CFX w the WPA. Why I like having glass over that and save all that precious heat.

The display on the CFX is easy to see. Will take it out in the dark and see if I can read a map by it. Like my Vapium. Haven't had an accidental power on with it either.

Now I wonder If I should have an extra ELB for the CFX. :hmm:

hillbill

CFX on the way fromPuff It Up! This is my fifth vape from them! The Puff It Up Blog/review section is really helpful and interesting.

This thread weighed heavily on my purchase. Thanks all.

Manity

Well I'm waiting for my 2nd warranty replacement from boundless for my CFX. First unit bought from Puffitup formed a heat stress crack then stopped working all together May 2016. After a long return waiting I received a new unit that lasted 2 months with this unit again forming a heat crack in the exact same place, the power button stopped "clicking", then the unit died all together after 2 months. When the CFX works it works well but quality isn't top notch.

Manity,

Cl4ud3

Well I'm waiting for my 2nd warranty replacement from boundless for my CFX. First unit bought from Puffitup formed a heat stress crack then stopped working all together May 2016. After a long return waiting I received a new unit that lasted 2 months with this unit again forming a heat crack in the exact same place, the power button stopped "clicking", then the unit died all together after 2 months. When the CFX works it works well but quality isn't top notch.
Sounds like you've had extremely bad luck there :( I've had mine 3 months and use it daily and had no issues. I hope the next one you get will be the last you need.

Mine has worked amazing the past 7 month of daily abuse. I probably vape at least a gram a day and because of the performance of the CFX, I almost never use my PAX. I also have a volcano digit and the CFX really gives it a run for its money in terms of vapor production.

Dreuft

HI!
Just ordered a CF-Hybrid can't wait for it to arrive!!
The WPA won't fit the hybrid but Jake at puffitup tells me that a "3/4" Silicone Tubing" will do fit the Hybrid's mouthpiece. Do you know any vaporizer that use that "3/4" Silicone Tubing"?
thanks guys

Dreuft,

hillbill

Got my CFX from Puff It Up yesterday and must say I'm impressed with the design and find it makes way good vapor in a nice cool delivery. I like this. Convection and conduction are a hoot together. Very satisfying vapor from a portable. 385 in 18 seconds and 405 in 23. That is real timed warm up.
I was able to get good hits from 355* on up. Spent herb is very uniform with no scorching. Not super stealthy but will fit in bag or pouch or your tacklebox with ease.

Looking good so far. Very little transistor radio body odor which is already gone.

Cl4ud3

Got my CFX from Puff It Up yesterday and must say I'm impressed with the design and find it makes way good vapor in a nice cool delivery. I like this. Convection and conduction are a hoot together. Very satisfying vapor from a portable. 385 in 18 seconds and 405 in 23. That is real timed warm up.
I was able to get good hits from 355* on up. Spent herb is very uniform with no scorching. Not super stealthy but will fit in bag or pouch or your tacklebox with ease.

Looking good so far. Very little transistor radio body odor which is already gone.
If you can, try and get the ELB mod (if you haven't already).

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

I watched the last live stream with half of my brain while doing something else and I don't remember them showing the removable battery for the CFC?

Does the CFC still have a removable battery?

sickmanfraud,

Cl4ud3

I watched the last live stream with half of my brain while doing something else and I don't remember them showing the removable battery for the CFC?

Does the CFC still have a removable battery?
No, removable's won't be in the V1 units, next incarnation will have.

Cl4ud3,

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
I got my boundless like 5 days ago. This vape rocks. It gets me ripped which is what i wanted.
Hits are not huge but very satisfying, big compared to other portables i have used (never hit a crafty or mighty ) and taste is very good. i vape on 410-430 depending on how quick i want to get the full effect. I have vaped on lower temps but prefer the higher.( OK i am a cloud chaser i guess but that is how i like it) hits are pretty big,( Not as big as a grasshopper) For me that is very important in a vape. Battery life on this thing is pretty frekin good man and it charges fast My hopper i was having to charge the battery every like 3 hits. This thing can go several sessions... This this seems reliable and works really well. I love this thing, for me it is way better than my solo.. So to sum it up i give it like 4.5 stars outta 5 i am super stoked to have this unit now I am always out so this thing have been a savior for me. I don't have to buy those stupid pen/oil vapes anymore. This thing also seems to extract very well and the bud is evenly vaped you can get it as dark as you like. I think how you pack and draw on this thing will take some learning for some people but my friend who never vapes frekin took some monster hits on this, i dont seem to get quite as many huge hits but it gets me where i need to be pretty quickly, 430 degrees in 26 sec from cold is pretty fast heat up and it holds temp well. Oh and it has 2 chargers and it has pass through charging, damn..

Top Bottom