Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Justpassedu

apparantly it seems like the person who came up with this vape also created the wulf vapes aswell! Has anyone tried those out?
Ouch I hope not , I had a Titan awhile back I got for $30 after almost being charged $100 for the wulf . Worked for awhile but was ultimately a piece of junk plastic. The cfx looks promising , I was trying to get one at a discount for a review but the company didn't seem to want some help testing , I was offered $20off and I can't take another chance on another Chinese vape that I never heard of. I am wishing the company luck bc it looks promising , def gonna hold out for some unbiased reviews. If it works as well as my mighty I am in , they do look like they are related .

radiant34

Same watch and tattoo, though looks like shaved since video
Still have high hopes for this though

rofl!!!!!!!!
I checked the dude's facebook and saw he was marketing the wulf vape. All in all the company chose to go into a different direction by creating a new brand. And if they were able to find a reputable manufacturer this thing can have great potential. But lets see!

Last edited:

biohacker

Awesome that a few members are biting.... your reviews are going to make my decision about the CFX and CF! I would love for the CF to be a Crafty killer.

Just a heads up that you may want to do some editing in your manual:

Temperature Levels Indicators: Level 2: 370˚F (204˚C) 385˚F (196˚C) 400˚F (188˚C) 415˚F (179˚C)

The conversions are backwards for celcius.

Also the website states that there is a one year warranty on the unit AND the battery, yet the manual says that the battery is only warrantied for 90 days. Which is it?

Is the LIVE STREAMING EVENT today on your website? Where can we watch and at what time?

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
How is the heat generated in this unit? Coils at the base?

Not a long thread. Watch the videos and you will see how the oven is supposed to work.
There is a ceramic element below the chamber which heats air as it passes, making the air hot enough to vaporize by convection as it passes through the chamber. The chamber itself appears to heat up enough to conductively cook the herbs after a while from what I gather. I don't gather they are saying that the vaporizer is conductive, but from the manufacturers description, it seems likely it happens.

biohacker

Which is awesome.... i'm not a fan of PURE convection vapes, but a vape with 70-80% or so convection with some conduction (perfect in the Mighty IMO), maybe 20-30% is perfectly ideal! Sounds like the Boundless will be pretty similar, regardless of its 100% convection claims.

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
apparantly it seems like the person who came up with this vape also created the wulf vapes aswell! Has anyone tried those out?
Hey @radiant34, our product designer has worked for Wulf Mods in the past and has been in the industry for years. Our products are independent of each other and our whole team has taken previous experience in the industry to help aid in the design, manufacturing, and shipping for our company.

Also, our website is going to be down for a couple days for revamping/maintenance. Feel free to contact us at (888) 284-2420 for ordering or message me for any questions. We also plan to have a live stream today around 4:20PM (PST) for product overview and a look at the CFX in action.

Last edited:

Mangos

I've bit the early bullet and just brought one. I was not charged extra for shipment to the UK.

Looking forward to testing it once it get over the pond to me :)
Let me know if you have to pay any customs charges. Last time I ordered a vape from California to the UK I had to pay £50 import tax or something along those lines .

Top Bottom