• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It is cheaper and more robust, but still plastic...out of the 2 I would recommend a Tera.:2c:
My CF\x used to be my go-to bubbler rider, it sees very little use nowadays.:tup:
If the budget is tight a CF is about the same as the CF/x...both are/were good vapes in their day.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: SpudBob

p3cx3

do you guys how much wax or solid concentrate use on CF / CFX pods?
also i did tried mine without cotton for wax, how do you use it?

Regards,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I used hemp fibre, looks like cotton wool for oily/waxy concentrates, now I use an e-nail.:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: p3cx3

Penny Wise

Haha, well, I just impulse bought a CFX cos I got a pretty great deal at a B&M. This thing's oven is too big. LMAO. It's enormous! Shit has to be half a gram or more, I can't handle this!

I really do appreciate the giant oven tbh, it seems to mean I can vape at a lower temperature for longer. Lower temps are more useful to me medically than higher ones, higher ones just get me rekt. WOW I'm high. This thing gets me as high as my Splinter Z in just a little bit more time, but I really love the hybrid high vs the pure convection one of the Splinter. The 20-30s preheat is pretty great, too. I love the fast charge, that'll be very handy. The tip of the mouthpiece stays pleasantly cool throughout even at high temps.

I've only vaped a couple bowls out of this thing but it's nice, as budget vapes go. The CFC 2, my other Boundless vape, is very much a budget vape; the CFX is relatively much more luxe but still quite far below my Splinter Z in terms of premium feel. It's plastic. C'mon. LOL I wasn't expecting Splinter-level performance either but I'm happy with what I'm getting from it.

Penny Wise,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Prolly removing the stock screw on metal screenlike thing and putting the small screen cap for an Evo ELB in its place and then using the big ELB screens for the loads to keep the oven tidy. I also put the screen on the inside of the mp assembly. Troy's link
The CF and CFX certainly do have a party sized bowl. Awesome units.

Penny Wise

I used to rip my CFC 2 on max temp through my beaker bong, it was pretty lit. I wish they'd included a WPA with the CFX at this price point but enh, it's whatever. LOL

Is it worth it to get the glass WPA from VapeNorth or should I save a few bucks and just get the official Boundless one? I'm definitely considering getting the glass Mighty/Crafty mouthpiece and I'll be picking up some of those baskets.

Penny Wise,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm definitely considering getting the glass Mighty/Crafty mouthpiece
Don't bother, it will just keep popping off until it breaks, I had the EasyFlow version made for the CF\x and that kept popping off...until it popped off near cement and broke. The Boundless WPA is bulletproof and is a must-have accessory in my book.:tup:

p3cx3

I used to rip my CFC 2 on max temp through my beaker bong, it was pretty lit. I wish they'd included a WPA with the CFX at this price point but enh, it's whatever. LOL

Is it worth it to get the glass WPA from VapeNorth or should I save a few bucks and just get the official Boundless one? I'm definitely considering getting the glass Mighty/Crafty mouthpiece and I'll be picking up some of those baskets.
i really like a lot CFC 2.0 + WPA ang bong /water pipe, there is no harsh on it, i just have tried it on max temp a single charge or full chamber, lasted me some puff, got heavy stoned

Regards,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Question: anyone who has used the mighty/crafty glass stem on the CFX, please tell me your opinion. I've read somewhere that it falls off.
I've done the mp basket mod, but the draw resistance is only minutely improved. Will using the Mighty mp increase the airflow noticeably. Don't want to buy it, if it's not going help.

Also, I'd like to know your impression of the CFX through a bubbler. How is the airflow with the wpa? Can you use the wpa as a dry mp? And, if so, how's the draw resistance, & does the mp get hot?

Thanks!

Summer,

SpudBob

the draw resistance has more IMHO to do with the diameter of the air path and the way you pack the bowl. There is not much you can do about the air path although some have enlarged the holes at the bottom of the vape. This , however ,cannot change the size of the tube used to bring fresh air into the chamber. Thats the real issue here IMO. I find a medium grind allows a bit more airflow. I don't pack it tight! Works great through a bong/bubbler for sure-one of its best applications for me! I don't believe the mighty glass mp flows any better just cleaner if that make sense. The WPA can, certainly, be used as a MP and I've done that quite a bit. I does get a little hot as you go though!

SpudBob,
Reactions: Summer

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The WPA can't be used with keck clips so j-hooks are a problem.
Don't bother with the glass mouthpiece, just a pain and even smaller airhole, mine was called an Easy Flow and the only thing it made flow was my blood when it popped off (again) I did not notice a shard had splintered off it and slices me good as I picked it up...again.
I only ever used it on a bong...it is still good at that, especially with a Vapxhale ELB filled with kief.:tup:

SpudBob

i really like a lot CFC 2.0 + WPA ang bong /water pipe, there is no harsh on it, i just have tried it on max temp a single charge or full chamber, lasted me some puff, got heavy stoned

Regards,
The CFC 2.0 has GREAT battery life for sure. I can hardly kill the thing!!!

SpudBob,

p3cx3

I've done the mp basket mod, but the draw resistance is only minutely improved. Will using the Mighty mp increase the airflow noticeably. Don't want to buy it, if it's not going help.
i need to get those little baskets to try, CF is a rosin collector machine,

Also, I'd like to know your impression of the CFX through a bubbler. How is the airflow with the wpa? Can you use the wpa as a dry mp? And, if so, how's the draw resistance, & does the mp get hot?
well WPA on CFC 2.0 is not meant for being used as regular mouthpiece, i did tried since i did broke the original MP, tried the WPA one as primarey, endedup in my bong for chill ripe hits, the one on CF is shorter and well, not is no gonna worth the time for the try out

, especially with a Vapxhale ELB filled with kief.:tup:
vape kief? i have felt tempted, but never tried!

I fired up my trusty old CF\x today to try some rosin in the concentrate cap and I got the dreaded 'BREAK' message on the screen, good thing it has a 3-year warranty through AustralianVaporizers.:tup:
dude can you post pics or expand a bit more the topic about CF / CFx concentrate pods, i woul like to use'em, i have collected quite significant rossin to make a try!

The CFC 2.0 has GREAT battery life for sure. I can hardly kill the thing!!!
totally, is the most valuable thing compared to CF for example, also the fact that it comes with a WPA for free makes it more valuable on your collection, the unique thing i dont like about CFC 2.0 is the bottom shape so fill or chamber load is not at easy as CF for example, CFC lite has gotten my attention long ago, i did started saving some pennies ech month to see if could get a new babe,

Regards,

p3cx3,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
dude can you post pics or expand a bit more the topic about CF / CFx concentrate pods
Pic;
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...s_jAhWe7HMBHcugCgcQMwg-KAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Wrap a blob of rosin in cotton wool and pop it in the S/S pod that comes with the CF\x

The cap should face towards the ground to catch any oil that may run downwards.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...s_jAhWe7HMBHcugCgcQMwg-KAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...s_jAhWe7HMBHcugCgcQMwg8KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

LesPlenty,

p3cx3

Wrap a blob of rosin in cotton wool and pop it in the S/S pod that comes with the CF\x
you use rosin / wax with cotton?
well I thought cotton was meant for oil only and wax was used directly over pod surface, which makes more sense to me, but if you use it like that and makes great results for you, would totally make results on me!

actually i was wondering if you have pics of your pod / rosin ?

Regards,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
In the past I have used the cotton(reclaim poop), the last try was with just a smear (rosin) around the well(lid part), just don't use too much that it flows over the can nipple.:tup:
I actually have organic hemp from Dynavap that I have now and can't really tell the difference.:2c:
The cotton\hemp lets you do more at once.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: p3cx3

p3cx3

In the past I have used the cotton(reclaim poop), the last try was with just a smear (rosin) around the well(lid part), just don't use too much that it flows over the can nipple.:tup:
I actually have organic hemp from Dynavap that I have now and can't really tell the difference.:2c:
The cotton\hemp lets you do more at once.

i still dont get the idea of cotton, totally wondering to use it witl oil, never with wax, but any way, i would truly appreciate a pic for making ut my doubts,

p3cx3,
Top Bottom