1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by smokey_da_vape, Feb 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

My CF-Hybrid just got here at the same time as my Tera and a couple of 510 vapes. so I have been spreading the love and I have not spent too much time with the Hybrid yet, but I see it fitting into my vape style/rotation.

I can't understand why this was not marketed with "1-degree temperature selectable and user replaceable 18650 vape" as Primary features.

Especially now that so many new choices for 510 atomizers are available the Hybrid should be looked at as a single device with multiple uses. And, marketed as such.

LesPlenty likes this.
  2. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Just got an email from POTV....20% discount on CF!

Great news: The Boundless CF is 20% OFF (for a limited time only!). The CF looks good, feels solid in your hand, and is a great choice if you're looking for an affordable, easy to use, powerful yet pocket size vaporizer with a fast heat-up time and satisfying clouds. Right now, you can pick up a CF for only $87.96, no code needed. *Discount valid until October 23 or while supplies last. No code needed

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pr..._source=Engaged+Subscribers+(Excluding+Gmail)

3. MajesticSoup

MajesticSoup New Member

Aluminum.

I know this is an old topic but I couldnt really find an answer. Does the vapor path touch in the CFX touch aluminum at all, or is it just stainless steal, ceramic, and then the plastic mouth piece? I couldnt really tell from puff it ups tear down.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors