Bong water....

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Ingesting ABV is an accepted means of getting at all those goodies left over from your sessions. What about the infusion left behind in your water pipe?

I've read much about what water filtration takes out of a hit of vapor. Why not put it to good use?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ingesting ABV is an accepted means of getting at all those goodies left over from your sessions. What about the infusion left behind in your water pipe?

I've read much about what water filtration takes out of a hit of vapor. Why not put it to good use?
I've tried both filtering it,and collecting the goo :D and evaporating the water.. and scraping the stuff :D The end result is worst than my shit also wont get you any high.. It is probably one of the biggest sins i've done to my lungs :zombie::shit:
Other than that i've heard about guys keeping their pieces very clean that drink the water right after session :D..

lwien

Save it up for future enemas.

Nothing like a bongwater enema to start your day..........wake 'n fill !!!

Just make sure that you heat it up the bong water to body temp and add a few teaspoonfuls of peanut butter for fat content. (Warning....................do NOT use crunchy !!!) :disgust:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Save it up for future enemas.

Nothing like a bongwater enema to start your day..........wake 'n fill !!!

Just make sure that you heat it up the bong water to body temp and add a few teaspoonfuls of peanut butter for fat content. (Warning....................do NOT use crunchy !!!) :disgust:
Getting high on enema :D why not ...

Abysmal Vapor,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Freeze it. Make it into ice cubes or popsicles.

I'm with Abysmal Vapor, once water has touched reclaim it is ruined for me.

I used to not be offended by dirty vapor water, but now that I use RB I can't stand it even after one session.

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Pfffft!!

Awesome responses guys. I'll provide the cleansing solution to whoever wants to take that giant leap forward in the name of :science:

Any volunteers???

Actually I know jack-shit about water tools other than using friends nasty bongs back in the day. Definately wouldn't do that.

Remember when eyeball shots were all the rage?

As many eye shots as there types of shots...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vodka eyeball shots

Last edited:
basement farmer,

Kief

Medicated
It's not worth it, bong water is just disgusting :puke:.

If you are wanting reclaim from a water pipe, use adapters or a dry ash-catcher to collect it... then reclaim from that. The more dry glass you vapor goes through before water, the more reclaim you will get. A simple GonG adapter with a slight angle is enough to keep some goodies out of your water pipe. Two 90 degree (or more) turns on dry glass would do a pretty good job of catching what you want while maintaining potency of your vapor.

Also, having those larger vapor particles get stuck on dry glass before the water will provide a smoother hit... like a long whip is smoother than a strait stem. Try different things to see what works for you.

There is also the option of using cotton or hemp fiber to filter the vapor for reclaim and/or reducing harshness - Vaping with cotton

Just keep the reclaim out of the water and the water out of the reclaim.

Kief,

puddleglum

Embarrassed to say that once, in my more desperate past, I strained my bong water through a coffee filter, dried the solids, and mixed them with my scraped resin.

Results? Not recommended.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Embarrassed to say that once, in my more desperate past, I strained my bong water through a coffee filter, dried the solids, and mixed them with my scraped resin.

Results? Not recommended.

I once used a magnifying glass and tweezers to extract a bong hit from the pizza crumbs and cat fur between the sofa cushions.

I sorted into three piles: Yes, no, and maybe. Ha!

Last edited:

Tom_Bom

I had a friend who drank bong water on youtube because he was out of his herbal product. He then went "ew I'm ashamed of myself" and put it down.

Tom_Bom,

BossBrew

Metalhead
:lmao::rofl:
This thread should be renamed "The Last Resort..."
Since this is now "The Last Resort" thread, I must admit that my friends and I used to smoke our seeds and stems when we ran out of weed in high school. We only did this a few times but it was so pathetic that I feel ashamed to confess it to anyone. WE ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK! Thank god nobody suggested drinking bong water, I might be even more ashamed. :doh:

Tom_Bom

Making kool-aid or tang with bong water is a great trick to play on your friends ;) .

Tom_Bom,

SD_haze

Vaping a small amount through sanitized glass & fresh water? I'll drink that. Tastes like herbal tea.
Sitting there for a few days? No thanks!

SD_haze,
Reactions: Tweak
Top Bottom