Bong v. Vape | The routine and the burn

420engineer

I went from heavy bong user to a Silver Surfer over night. It is the most bong like vape I've tried, in terms of ritual and hit. anyone having trouble switching should consider one.

Poostuff

Please delete
I went from heavy bong user to a Silver Surfer over night. It is the most bong like vape I've tried, in terms of ritual and hit. anyone having trouble switching should consider one.

That's good advice. I did the same with a Da Buddha & an Ecig. I stopped using it once I bought some other vapes & eventually sold it but man I loved that Da Buddha. I was a heavy smoker at the time but somehow it worked. I actually found the vapor & routine very different from the whole bong thing but that's what I wanted at the time. The whip eventually got to me & in hindsight I think I would have preferred the LSV.
For me Vapexhale is the one I pick up when I want that heavy hitting bong like vape experience but all this thread has done is made me interested in the Sublimator, which incidentally I've been calling the Subliminator for three months so I should probably read more about it first.

420engineer

I found the key thing to be an air right seal with the 'Surfer. I use an Arizer elbow joint with a basket gauze, which gives massive one-hitters that I simply cannot get closer to with the normal wand/s, and it suits me better loading up a fresh one each time :)

420engineer,
Top Bottom