Bolder, CO ?? Buds and conc virgin :)

MinnBobber

Hi, looking for suggestions for Boulder, CO please. Got some info already from member but specifically:

- what dispensaries would be best for highest quality buds at a good price for that quality-- best buds at lowest pricing?

- top bud on my list is Durban Poison with its THCV. Then probably classics like Blue Dream, Green Crack (hate the name but love the effect), lemony sativas or sativa dom hybrids.

- top choices for disp so far are Fresh Baked and The Farm but:
> Fresh Baked has great quality bud (from last trip) and very good standard pricing BUT strain selection seems very small and conc selection-----see conc issue
> The Farm has a lot more strain choices on bud and conc BUT prices seem higher BUT they seem to have some good daily specials, if strain happens to be a match. Concs options seem big, like Viola and Green Dot Black Label which might be too rich for my blood.

- Concentrate issue- newbie but I really should try as I'm a flavor chaser and "hear-tell" that conc have even better flavor---- is that possible?? :)
Help on general selection and shops please--- I'm thinking avoid shatter and go for bubble hash and live resin and sugar/gooey conc??? What would be a good starter conc?

Can I do bubble or gooey conc as a herb sandwicsh at 445F ??

Friend's daughter lives in BO with Med Card so any benefit to her buying some to ?

What shops should I also consider?
Dates are likely next Mon-Wed (Dec 18-20) in case you locals know of any great daily special places you'd recommend.

Top Bottom