Blue Firefly 2 - Like New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

I am selling my day old Firefly 2 vaporizer (blue version) because after using it for just a couple bowls, I decided that it's just not for me. It works perfectly and delivers lots of smooth, cool vapor, but I realized that I prefer the hotter, lung-busting hits that I get from my Grasshopper and Underdog, and I can't see myself using the Firefly much next to those other two.

If you're after the best tasting vapor that money can buy, this is pretty much it from my experience. The Firefly 2 delivers the highest quality vapor that I've ever had, but I realized with this purchase that vapor flavor and coolness isn't really at the top of my priority list.

I literally received this in the mail less than 24 hours ago and have used it twice, so it is in absolutely pristine condition. And I've already cleaned it so it looks brand new. All accessories and original packaging included, and I haven't even opened any of the boxes except for the charger and USB cable.

Also, the 2-year warranty IS transferrable according to terms on the Firefly website so you will be fully covered should anything happen to it.

Asking for $280 shipped which I think is a great deal considering you're getting $50 off the retail price for a product that's practically brand new.

I've completed transactions on here before with positive feedback and I am a regularly contributing member.

Message me if you're interested or if you have any questions!

rK7TM6r.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom