Blue Eclipse Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

I bought an Eclipse vape about 2 months ago on impulse, and lately I've realized I much prefer my oil dome. The Eclipse is the latest model, with ground glass connections. It's been used lightly about 20-30 times and is cosmetically perfect. Includes everything the original kit came with; 14 & 18 mm gong adapter, 2 grommet bong adapters, and spare O-rings. In addition, I have ~10 unused vials. The only issue is that the 14 mm adapter is not perfectly ground, so it won't sit flush in the joint, however it does create an airtight seal.

Looking to get $50 obo, shipping included to continental US.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

Bump.

45 shipped anywhere in US. Intnl shipping if buyer splits postage.

You won't find another one this cheap and in this good of condition.

Bouldorado,
still avail? How is the large mouth piece? I lost mine and need xtra vials for uh :uhoh: that weird shit

biojuggernaut,

Bouldorado

Still have it. Not sure if we're talking about the same eclipse, but this doesn't have a mouthpiece. It has gong adapters for a bong if that's what you mean. Also I'm not trying to part anything out, since an eclipse w/out vials or adapters is worthless. check eBay if you just need vials

Bouldorado,
obviously. I am speaking about the glass mouth tubes that can fit on there. Maybe you have an early model; i guess they HAD pre-mouth piece kits without the mouth tubes. But eclipse makes mouth tubes that fit in those three silicon rings.

biojuggernaut,

Bouldorado

Can't post pictures from an ipad but that link shows the exact stuff I have, with maybe the exception of one of the grommet adapters (possibly lost). Do you have a pic of what you're looking for? It'd help a lot

Your link text

Bouldorado,
Those two tubes. I lost the big one thats why I am contemplating buying this. You still have the tubes with the kit?

biojuggernaut,

Bouldorado

I still have the small tube. The big tube is probably lost, though I'll look for it later, but chances are its gone for good. Don't know if that kills the deal but if you're still interested, I could do it for 35 shipped.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

I still have the small tube. The big tube is probably lost, I'll look for it later, but chances are its gone for good. Don't know if that kills the deal but if you're still interested, I could do it for 35 shipped.

Bouldorado,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom