• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

blood in mucus after vaping

Raf007

Retailer
Yes, most of the time t's obvious for anyone serious about weed.
most of the time...means that sometimes you really have to vape or smoke it to be sure it's not the weed that is a bit too moist and dense.
Plus sometime you buy it in the street or buildings halls so it can be hard to tell before buying.

Raf007,

2Supra4U

lwien said:
It sure seems though that these kinds of additions could easily be picked up by sight, smell, feel and the smell when first lit, eh?

oh for sure, anyone who knows there shit should notice right away

I sure as hell would know the second i look at the bag or etc.

I guess it really just applies to those who grab off randoms or are forced to. and it was over in the UK that it was prominent.

Thankfully I don;t have to resort to that, ever. I would never buy off someone I didn't know (random) or someone my friends didn't know.

I've pretty much grabbed from the same few people for nearly 10 years. Always have good weed. They wont even get shit weed to sell they only sell good shit. and i know its come from somewhere decent. no worries about shit in the weed or it being sprayed or anything.

maybe if you deal with the asian gangs or people who get there supply that way. there the ones who grow all that commercial "china bud" which to me is shit, rarely get you real stoned (you get lucky). but im sure is prolly still better and better looking than most get in the states in the south and etc.

china bud in canada is like our "schwag".....schwag in the lower states and other areas is horrible. sadly for some that all they can get. i mean i see the stuff and im like "that is weed?" it looks like my yard trimmings.

this vape toke goes out to all those who live that horror

as a guy named "black" ( you guess it he was black lol) from south florida once said to us when we responed to our question of what he liked to smoke....he only smokes "the dirrrrty"

lol we brought down some weed, he took a toke and started hacking and askin wtf it was...we said this is our weed...the pang...the good shit......he was like nahhhh i dont like this gets me to high....i like the dirrrrty.

so he rolled up a J of some nasty ass schwag, with a pinch of coke to top it off LOL......he was right that was the dirrrrty all right hahaha.

2Supra4U,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
tdavie said:
Probably nothing as you point out, but what if you had a slow growing tumor where the neo mass has only recently perforated to the surface of your airway passages. And suppose that dry, hot air irritates it. You spit/cough up blood. You do nothing about it because 'it only happens when I vape'.

Yeah, and if this happens you might have to go to the neck store to buy a new neck! But what happens if they dont have a neck to match your existing one? What if they only have Barney necks in stock? You would look really funny sporting a Barney neck while waiting for a replacement to get back in stock.
In other words...
Go to the doc

caseball2051

I think this guy is trolling. I hate to be that guy.

If not, I am sorry and I hope you seek medical attention.

caseball2051,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
idk man. vaporizers are much less harsh then smoking. you'd think you'd get a nosebleed from smoking and all its toxins as opposed to a vaporizer.

also possible your herb might have been in contact with something abbrasive such as fiberglass. that'll cut up your throat. just ask any menthol cig smoker. they cough up blood a bunch because of the added fiberglass.

cant tell you some of the weird stuff you can find in bad bags of grass. could also be some sort of chemical in your buds that could have done something. if you dont flush your plants out correctly a lot of it will be in your buds.

good luck bro.

gettin lifted,

nr-cole

That whole glass and metal shavings thing is fucked up. I heard the glass was supposed to make the product look higher quality (glass = thc crystals to the uninformed, maybe?)

Anyways I woke up this morning after 3 full bowls from my Iolite last night and I coughed up a bit of mucus and there was a little blood in it as well. Never happened to me before but my tongue and throat did feel exceptionally dry. Will go to the doctor if it happens again.a

nr-cole,

Nycdeisel

Yea, one time is not ALWAYS a serious sign, but the OP let it go so long that he can even draw out its pattern!

Nycdeisel,
2Supra4U said:
lwien said:
It sure seems though that these kinds of additions could easily be picked up by sight, smell, feel and the smell when first lit, eh?

oh for sure, anyone who knows there shit should notice right away

I sure as hell would know the second i look at the bag or etc.

I guess it really just applies to those who grab off randoms or are forced to. and it was over in the UK that it was prominent.

Thankfully I don;t have to resort to that, ever. I would never buy off someone I didn't know (random) or someone my friends didn't know.

I've pretty much grabbed from the same few people for nearly 10 years. Always have good weed. They wont even get shit weed to sell they only sell good shit. and i know its come from somewhere decent. no worries about shit in the weed or it being sprayed or anything.

maybe if you deal with the asian gangs or people who get there supply that way. there the ones who grow all that commercial "china bud" which to me is shit, rarely get you real stoned (you get lucky). but im sure is prolly still better and better looking than most get in the states in the south and etc.

china bud in canada is like our "schwag".....schwag in the lower states and other areas is horrible. sadly for some that all they can get. i mean i see the stuff and im like "that is weed?" it looks like my yard trimmings.

this vape toke goes out to all those who live that horror

as a guy named "black" ( you guess it he was black lol) from south florida once said to us when we responed to our question of what he liked to smoke....he only smokes "the dirrrrty"

lol we brought down some weed, he took a toke and started hacking and askin wtf it was...we said this is our weed...the pang...the good shit......he was like nahhhh i dont like this gets me to high....i like the dirrrrty.

so he rolled up a J of some nasty ass schwag, with a pinch of coke to top it off LOL......he was right that was the dirrrrty all right hahaha.

Welcome to America where everything is backwards, and kids get arrested for making 15 dollars off an ounce of piss poor "regular". But hell what is a little coke and baking soda right??? :uhoh: :o

...sigh fml.

biojuggernaut,

Theo

260c for the EQ is quite high. I vape at usually 190-220whip or 200-230 through the bong.

Theo,

nr-cole

I stand corrected, the problem I'm having is not related to vaping. My mouth is just dried out and cracked in the morning because I've been running a fan in my bedroom 24/7, plus the recent drop in temperature.

nr-cole,

Ryan509

So I vape my weed with extreme q 4 and then filter the vapor with water and I took a lot of hits and I started spitting the mucus from my throat, there was blood in it, what could be wrong? Couldn't be cancer right? I mean the vapor is pretty concentrated, so I guess it irritates and dry out my airway passage so it bleed? nothing serious right?

Hey I use the extreme Q also and experienced the same issue of dry lungs leading to having to stop inhaling all together . It's just in the morning after a day/night of heavy/med use. I have been smoking weed 10 yrs and vaping the last 10 so in 20 yrs I have coughed my fair share of black /green stuff up but blood is a concerning first.
The doctor will say " it can be common from draining , wait two weeks" .
Obvious The very next day it's clear , that weed is clearly agitating the lung.
I would quit inhaling for a good month. If you decide you need to inhale that bad after your minds clear , give lungs time to recover , try light use.
I personally am going to get a scan because the human body is fairly strong , this is not "normal" however unless demanded the dr said it's likely cause is bronchitis but I don't have an infection ???(he listened.. It has never happened since quitting inhalation . As for glass/metal or cleaning ....NO it's absolutely any weed or form of concentrate , has nothing to do with set up or Bactria/contaminated equipment or product.
Winter has never caused issues before . I learned my lesson when it comes to pot and hope/pray it's nothing . One thing for sure no vapor is worth bloody coughs in the AM! Likely I may add you have bronchitis or get bronchitis easy? . Bronchitis with vaping can damage the lung if you keep vaping it won't heal you will damage it more it's not worth the risk.. One thing is for sure vaping can cause lungs to bleed! That goes for nicotine/pg or bud , it's better then smoke but the THC/other chemicals and/or PG will not allow damage to heal.
I'd like to know if you got a scan? I FIGURED ONE FACT if you have this issue DONT breath in more ! I did not read how long it takes lung to heal but it's a few weeks. Fact is if it is likely it's bronchitis and you can no longer smoke/vape, if you do it will lead to more blood and possibly more sever condition COPD. If it's cancer (small cell lung) you only have a 9% chance of living so not much a scan will do. My main issue is in 20 some years I have never even in much drier colder climates had blood.
I waited awhile and tried smoke it was much worse! The fact concentrate makes it sever. I believe it's from bronchitis and interfering with healing. I'm done inhaling drugs that's for damn sure . I won't be coughing up blood . Hopefully problem solved. Getting a scan and cracking your chess plate for a 10% survival rate and life on chemo and radiation NO THANKS , I'm going to just quit inhaling drugs! (I don't discriminate beer/cigs are drugs)
I reccomend if you have difficult quitting to keep a edible form . Most the edibles are not very strong YouTube how to make RSO and keep RSO for those who can afford it .
Vaping is a form of smoking that's healthier. Its still smoking! Seems the concentrated vape only makes this condition (blood in cough) .
This caused my friend to A 2get COPD and B 2go back to bong (3hit max a day).
I wish you all great health and look forward to hearing how you resolved your issue?
Anyone reading who has had or known a close loved one to have this condition we would like to hear from you, pls sign in.
Those who use e cigs right to quit smoking not ongoing Congrats !
Those who use weed or nic I highly recommend oral use (the gum or patch) and edibles ...keep in mind you won't replace inhaling but works great for a weed fit.
Be strong smoking kills and to those with financial motive here ( e cig sellers /juice bars) you are flat wrong if you think Electronic cigs are not cigs , major Corps already post cancer causing chemicals because they don't want sued.
SUMMARY
Blood in cough is likely an existing complication made WAY worse by THC possible mix or pg.
You must stop inhaling until healed (2 full weeks not a single hit) it coats the small tear from coughing/dry heated air/ THC concentrate and it will NOT heal coated in THC or nic/pg.
Don't vape/smoke it causes health complications and death.

I believe e cig and vaping are the only way to inhale but you still need to respect the drugs and treat them and your body with care.
You need a time out to heal!
More use more scaring more risk of cancer!
NO YOU DONT HAVE CANCER
NO YOU DONT NEED A DOCTOR if it stops
YOU MUST QUIT INHALING CHEMICALS/THC

Ryan509,
Top Bottom