Blazer GB2001 Torch - Authentic vs Fake?

biohacker

hey guys, just curious if anyone knows the difference between a real authentic Blazer GB2001 from amazon or eBay or a knock off from dhgate for less than a 1/4 of the price. I've had a couple of the knock offs and they were perfectly fine, but i'm just wondering if an authentic would be better in any way to justify the cost? I need a couple of them so $20 vs $80 makes a difference. thanks!

biohacker,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Most probably someones greed :))..
It probably can be found cheaper since i got mine for 5 euro locally but From the Chinese torches the best one i've had is this one, Link . It is very popular in shops i am sure you can snatch one locally or on ebay too.
HTB1NiYGPVXXXXbIXFXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

I love the air adjustment feature, it makes your flame wider and you heat larger surface with lower temp flame.. This is great for the vaponic,and the vapocane,i imagine vapcap too.(Other torches also have this feature but they dont have a handle thingie + i've had a chinese version of the torch you mentioned,and i didnt like cause the flame would not stop for 10+ seconds after i release the button)

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

Thanks! Never thought chasing the perfect torch for my favourite vape would cause TAS! :lol:

Immagunna definitely look into the torch link you posted, as that bigger lower temp flame is precisely what imma lookin for! Cheers! :cheers:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I bumped on them by accident, i had many disappointments with torches,i saw they opened a chinese goods on the other side of my street,first when i entered i saw that 99% of the goods is women's clothing and felt awkward ,but at one corner there was a small corner with various butane powered items.. After starring on the 10 models of torches for half an hour the shop owner came and recommended me this one , lol..... , i have bought the same model once from another place for twice the price and they are both alive up to date.. :D ..
Cheers !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: biohacker
Top Bottom