• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Black Pax all Accessories $150. I cover shipping. (Price Lowered)

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
This Pax has not been used very much, just a couple of months. I got an Underdog six months ago and liked it so much that I cleaned the Pax and put it in storage and haven't touched it since.

The Pax is in pretty good shape. The only blemishes are: 1) it has a few small scratches on the mouthpiece. 2) the mouthpiece is a little sticky - nothing major, but you do notice that it doesn't slide in and out like it did when I first bought it. Consequently, you sometimes have to fiddle with the mouthpiece before it starts heating.

Update 12/18/13: I used the mouthpiece lubrication and it completely cleared up the stickiness issue. It's like brand-new now. So, this price is really good considering the quality.

I have all of the original accessories and packaging. I paid $250 for it brand new. I'm asking $175. I'll handle shipping.

pKonwos.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom