Black Leaf SmokeShower micro circ perc

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporEyeSore

Failure to observe the classifieds rules. Warning issued.
Hope I dont get flamed too much as I know Black Leaf has a lot of haters here but I love this little bong a lot. It works just as well as the Toro its a copy of and is a lot cheaper.
I bought 2 one for a friend who now doesnt want it. This is a brand new UNUSED item. It is listed for £135 on Grasscity.com so I want to sell for £95 posted anywhere in UK. I will have to check postage prices for EU or US if anyone wants me to send it further afield. It is 18mm gong connection.

Brand new UNUSED £95 shipped anywhere in uk.

20_18_17_1.jpg

These pictures are not mine but are from the Grasscity.com site as i dont have a digital camera at the moment.
This is the perc
20_18_17-det1_1.jpg

Mod Note: Please read rules and post picture of item w/ your FC username.

If what you're selling or trading is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your fc username written on it.

VaporEyeSore,

tepictoton

is this one still available?

If so i can offer you 100euros for it, shipped to the netherlands. No idea what shipping would cost to be honest...

tepictoton,

tepictoton

Could you fnd out what the shipping would cost? If it stays under 15euros I might consider it...

Hope you manage to upload another pic too, because otherwise I'm afraid this thread will be closed...

tepictoton,

VaporEyeSore

Postage to Holland signed for no tracking is £16 takes upto 5 days
Postage to Holland singed for and tracked is £29 takes upto 3 days
Postage to Holland ..as above but guarenteed ! day delivery £37

must admit if sending I think I personally would preffer a service with tracking

VaporEyeSore,

tepictoton

Hey,

well thing is if I add 35euros for shipping then it would cost me exactly as much as ordering it straigth from grasscity...:/

tepictoton,

VaporEyeSore

Im sorry but I cant really go any lower than I have. My price does however include the shipping where as the shipping will be extra with GS. Also I can tell you I have had nothing but problems with Grasscity and will not give them any money again.
The problems wth my last 2 purchases from Grascity.com include being told items were out of stock even though the website said the were in stock when I purchased them. Being sent the wrong but similar item as a not got what you want will this do. Then finding out they have no contact telephone details. It took 3 days to get a return adress from them and they dont return money unless you tell them to as they seem to "forget" very easily. They seem very shady where as I am friendly most of the time will even offer a telephone contact number and offer complete satisfaction or money back :)

VaporEyeSore,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom