Black Leaf Saxo 10 arm micro tree perc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Time to pass this one along, it is the Black Leaf Saxo. It's in excellent condition, stands about 12" tall, here are some details about it:
  • Extra-wide, stable round base (almost 6" across)
  • Inside-cut Dewar-style 18.8mm joint
  • 10-arm slitted, reinforced tree perc
  • Large clear glass funnel bowl with color rollstopper
  • Black Leaf logo in glazed ceramic transfer
This piece really diffuses well, and stacks well too. Comes with glass bowl (not pictured) I am asking $150 shipped USPS Priority w/ insurance (US shipping only). Paypal only, please do not mention vaping in the transaction. PM if interested. Thanks!

rYvhX.jpg

CGjTk.jpg

d1jMK.jpg

hKQuA.jpg

anaxc.jpg

NoOyg.jpg

HJDWA.jpg

RrOWs.jpg

lGcpf.jpg

fEjyI.jpg

vmX9K.jpg

W6MDM.jpg

8om4L.jpg

nMGNq.jpg

TmfzV.jpg

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
You have to consider shipping charges and paypal fees are factored into my pricing. I realize list price for that piece is lower new, but you also have to factor in shipping cost from China. If you buy that from GC you will pay $25-30+ in shipping on top of the cost of the piece,plus you will have to wait anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks or longer for it to arrive without any form of tracking or insurance, and your package has to pass through customs. If you can find a lower cost source for this piece (including fast, insured shipping) that is in the US I will try to match cost, but I am asking what it cost me.

jambandphan03,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom