Black Leaf Saxo 10 arm micro tree perc

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by jambandphan03, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 in flavor country

Time to pass this one along, it is the Black Leaf Saxo. It's in excellent condition, stands about 12" tall, here are some details about it:
    • Extra-wide, stable round base (almost 6" across)
    • Inside-cut Dewar-style 18.8mm joint
    • 10-arm slitted, reinforced tree perc
    • Large clear glass funnel bowl with color rollstopper
    • Black Leaf logo in glazed ceramic transfer
    This piece really diffuses well, and stacks well too. Comes with glass bowl (not pictured) I am asking $150 shipped USPS Priority w/ insurance (US shipping only). Paypal only, please do not mention vaping in the transaction. PM if interested. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. matthend

matthend Well-Known Member

3. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 in flavor country

You have to consider shipping charges and paypal fees are factored into my pricing. I realize list price for that piece is lower new, but you also have to factor in shipping cost from China. If you buy that from GC you will pay $25-30+ in shipping on top of the cost of the piece,plus you will have to wait anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks or longer for it to arrive without any form of tracking or insurance, and your package has to pass through customs. If you can find a lower cost source for this piece (including fast, insured shipping) that is in the US I will try to match cost, but I am asking what it cost me.

4. matthend

matthend Well-Known Member

I apologize, I didnt realize that it had to ship from China. That totally changes things. Sorry again, your price is absolutely fair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors